• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Order of the Ebon Skull

• Thread starter Syrisi_Maldicta
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
S

Syrisi_Maldicta

does anyone know what ever happened to Azalin and OES ? I was speaking to a friend of mine about the guild and was curious if any of it's members still played.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Azalin left around 2005, and OES went through several reformations, and unfortunately is no longer in existence. Several members of various OES incarnations still play in the roleplay community, though OES as a guild is currently gone in UO.

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember OES. I used to like smashing them in pvp wars when I was in Stormhaven. =]

does anyone know what ever happened to Azalin and OES ? I was speaking to a friend of mine about the guild and was curious if any of it's members still played.
I've often wondered the same thing. I've popped in UO a couple times over the past few years, even ran around what used to be Caina a bit. I've never stayed long, it just wasn't the same without the Order. Anyway, I've tried several mmorpgs since but none had the same gripping effect on me as UO did. Btw, if there are any old OESers lurking about, feel free to give me a shout..I am the same Kryste who was in OES for about 10 years so someone might remember me. ;) It would be amazing to get together somewhere online for the hell of it. I miss you guys!

I've often wondered the same thing. I've popped in UO a couple times over the past few years, even ran around what used to be Caina a bit. I've never stayed long, it just wasn't the same without the Order. Anyway, I've tried several mmorpgs since but none had the same gripping effect on me as UO did. Btw, if there are any old OESers lurking about, feel free to give me a shout..I am the same Kryste who was in OES for about 10 years so someone might remember me. ;) It would be amazing to get together somewhere online for the hell of it. I miss you guys!
Some of us are still around...or have recently returned. It's good to see a familiar name.
Walk in Darkness

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Song of the Mad Minstrel
R.Howard

I am the thorn in the foot, I am the blur in the sight;
I am the worm at the root, I am the thief in the night.
I am the rat in the wall, the leper that leers at the gate;
I am the ghost in the hall, herald of horror and hate.

I am the rust on the corn, I am the smut on the wheat,
Laughing man's labor to scorn, weaving a web for his feet.
I am canker and mildew and blight, danger and death and decay;
The rot of the rain by night, the blast of the sun by day.

I warp and wither with drouth, I work in the swamp's foul yeast;
I bring the black plague from the south and the leprosy in from the east.
I rend from the hemlock boughs wine steeped in the petals of dooms;
Where the fat black serpents drowse I gather the Upas blooms.

I have plumbed the northern ice for a spell like Frozen lead;
In lost grey fields of rice, I have learned from [the] dead.
Where a bleak black mountainstands I have looted grisly caves;
I have digged in the desert sands to plunder terrible graves.

Never the sun goes forth, never the moon glows red,
But out of the south or the north, I come with the slavering dead.
I come with hideous spells, black chants and ghastly tunes;
I have looted the hideen hells amd plundered the lost black moons.

There was never a king or priest to cheer me by word or look,
There was never a man or beast in the blood-black ways I took.
There were crimson gulfs unplumbed, there were black wings over a sea,
There were pits where mad things drummed, and foaming blasphemy.

There were vast ungodly tombs where slimy monsters dreamed;
There were clouds like blood-drenched plumes where unborn demons screamed.
There were ages dead to Time, and lands lost out of Space;
There were adders in the slime, and a dim unholy Face.

Oh, the heart in my breast turned stone, and the brain froze in my skull--
But I won through, I alone, and poured my chalice full
Of horrors and dooms and spells, black buds and bitter roots--
From the hells beneath the hells, I bring you my deathly fruits.

Etheng.

Last edited:

CocoaMuffs

Visitor
Was OeS directly opposed to the Order of Sanctus? I remember the name from around 2010 but I can't remember the name of the guild with certainty.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the guilds, yes. We warred Sanctus, Stormhaven, MTC, Yew.. pretty much any of the good-aligned RP guilds throughout the years.

That's kinda the thing with undead....they keep coming back, being undead and all.
I've heard rumors about the great Catskill defection...
Maybe I'll jump Shards one day to visit.
Meanwhile, there are at least two of us still on Atlantic. Feel free to stop by Charnel Hill anytime.

Jolicia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been some, off and on. We've had some growth recently of old Catskills players, which has been nice. Should definitely try to make it to a Tavern Night.