• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Order of Tendai anyone?

• Thread starter ApakohOTE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

ApakohOTE

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and i'm wondering if any old OTE guys are still around..

=\ its been awhile

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw some at bank the other day. Skara Tram. Not sure if that helps any. I think he said quite a few of them went to another guild.

P

Palatia

Hi Apakoh from OTE -
There are very few OTE left, some I have seen are Sitka, Sessile, Senega, Sage and Alizandra Fabre. I think they are trying to hold OTE together until the return of their guild mistress.
Are you returning to UO?

A

ApakohOTE

2007. Sure has been awhile.

No, I don't think I will be returning. I would have liked to catch up with some of the old crew, ah well.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This might be a good time to indulge yourself in some nostalgia. You can log in for free for a couple of weeks.

From uoherald.com:

Return to Britannia!Calvin Crowner22 Sep 2009 15:15:53

Someone once mentioned something about the best laid plans of mice and men. I think you can also add Ultima Online into the mix now.

Today we have officially opened the gates for all players in good standing to return to Britannia. All accounts have been opened and former players can login using their original user name and password. (Forgot them? Contact EA Customer service at http://support.ea.com) Accounts will remain open through October 16th to allow former players the opportunity to get reacquainted with the game and community. Spread the word to friends and family - there has never been a better time to return to Britannia!

In all honesty, we were lining up several other announcements to coincide with the Return to Britannia campaign, as well as with the true launch date of Ultima Online’s … but the server fairies had other ideas. So stay tuned for an exciting announcement about 11th and 12th year veteran rewards, as well as other fun goodies planned for the live game over the next few weeks.

For those of you who returned to play Stygian Abyss, or simply to become reacquainted with the game you’ve enjoyed and perhaps missed over the past 12 years, we wish to say, “Welcome Back!” Don’t be overwhelmed by the scads and scores of quests and things to do. Make your way through as you always have. The areas you knew and loved are still here, but some of the faces may have changed.

What you will find is the same Britannia, with its legends and lore, and the capacity to shape your experience as you see fit.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I should have read this post first and I would of known you were not still in game.

According to UO.com there is only 1 person in OTE and that is Sitka.

Maybe I will try to catch her in game and see if we can bring back OTE

L

Lord Drakelord

Some of them are still around but many are now in PAS.

H

Horizon

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and i'm wondering if any old OTE guys are still around..

=\ its been awhile[/quotendai? As in buddhist? A guild?

Plz, enlightn me
Hi guys, there are a few of us around, and as Drakelord said, all are in PAS now. Even Sitka and Kat have joined. I was able to place a house on the little peninsula where the Lairs had their large tower.

And yes OTE was the Order of Tendai, as in the Tendai buddhist sect. It was named for it, but there was never any other related history/rp story line that went with it.