• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Order/Chaos

T

Turdnugget

Is Order/Chaos still around? The guild wars and what not... those were fun.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, Order/Chaos guilds are gone. Factions took its place. Unfortunate it is, was the best way to get a war going on.

Dakkon Blackblade

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Order/Chaos was the best time I spent on Atlantic with Visolara back when T2A had just come out, I miss the crap out of those days.

:sword:

K

Kyrie_Elaison

No, Order/Chaos guilds are gone. Factions took its place. Unfortunate it is, was the best way to get a war going on.
What ruined it was making Factions only in Fel. If they would allow it in Tram I think it would draw more people.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ruined it was making Factions only in Fel. If they would allow it in Tram I think it would draw more people.
Ahh, that would be wonderful. :D

I really never understood why they didn't allow it in trammel since guild wars are.

After all, an enemy is an enemy.

T

Turdnugget

So they completely did away with it? Lame...factions are lame because that's where the majority of the hackers/cheats are on my server. Don't wanna do factions and get stat loss every 10 minutes because the ppl i'm fighting insta cure, run faster than the Roadrunner and somehow cast spells on the run. No thx you :sad3:

Would be nice if they brought Order/Chaos back. Fighting on any facet was nice. And you were cool if you had an Order/Chaos shield... not anymore.

S

Sarphus

Yeah, I have fond memories of order/chaos.

I had a click n' stick parry warrior and a thief in factions. Order/chaos was such a good time.