• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Order and Chaos

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct me if Im wrong and I never thought of this until I was at the new office behind the castle. Is Order and Chaos system dead?

If it is couldnt we as a community ask for it to be brought back. I think that should be more for RP then having factions used in RP. Just my opinion. Dont have to have special items like factions just a RP system that is at war with each other. So we could have the "bad people" as Chaos and the "good guys" as Order. Makes it simple then asking guilds to war each other for RP purposes.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if Chaos and Order is UO lore why should we as a community to allow it to die? Factions are fel based. Order Chaos could be the mirror of factions without the items for RP purposes for Tram. When times get tough people look back at times when things were good. I remember the old days of Order and Chaos. Just another function they could add back into the game since the code is there just tweak it for RP's imo.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The order/chaos system was shut down a long time ago. I wanna say around the time AOS came out it was killed.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um you can keep your brownies Black Sun. I dont think anybody will be needing them :stretcher: