• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orc Tooth Necklace EM item

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good morning Legends!

At the AWESOME event last night, I got an Orc Tooth Necklace drop. Not sure how many dropped but I believe Neptune got one as well, so that is two I know of. I didn't even find mine until a few hours later because of ask the loot in bag.

As a lot of you know, I moved here from Atlantic a few months ago and split my time between here and Siege. Legends has been a wonderful shard, and everyone here just great folks. I never won any drops in the past and here I've got two. I do not want to trade my lantern. BUT I am thinking about trading / selling my necklace. Because you all seem very close as a shard and have been great, I'd rather keep it here than try to trade it off shard. (I don't have shard shield so moving stinks anyway). I was warned as someone new to EM drops that these things are valuable, and after seeing the prices on the rares forums I believe it. But I've used up not only the gold I brought with me from Atl but also the stuff several of you donated to get me started (all in the act of building three characters here though, I went a little Legends crazy!).

Would any of you guys be interested in doing an exchange here on Legends for items / gold before I list this in the rares forum? I would consider trade for items on Siege as well but there I'm mostly interested in event items / old stuff / deco. Here on Legends I need a ton of things, including:

Conjurer's Trinket (I own none anywhere, want one to build up to solo doom)

Gold (most of my characters have less than 5 deaths payable :) )

A castle spot that doesn't have me recalling into plague beasts laps :)

Imbue SoTs / PS or bulk imbue resources (finished smith, now gotta work this guy)

Halloween event items (best holiday ever!)

Dreadmare (never owned one, curious about their smokey farts)

Crest of Blackthorne items (esp the Japanese clothing versions)

And my obligatory #1 item I'm looking for The 15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe so that I don't look like such a plebe sitting by the rest of you at Blackthorn's.

I realize that is a long random list, once I started typing it I got derailed thinking about wishlist stuff. For some combination of those I might be willing to trade the lantern as well, but doubt the moon's would align for that.

I'm also happy to keep the necklace if there isn't much interest, but thought this might be a chance to pick up some items / gold without grinding for days. If you are interested, PM me here and let me know your proposed trade.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gimma a coupla days, I can make you really really happy bro.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"
And my obligatory #1 item I'm looking for The 15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe so that I don't look like such a plebe sitting by the rest of you at Blackthorn's."

Well, if it will make you feel better, I can wear my pink robe again! Or I will even let you wear it for the meeting :danceb:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry, I should have updated this yesterday. Trade pending so not accepting new offers. Thanks everyone!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
:)

Seriously though, I know nothing about those other than their "trick". Can any player ride them or is there a minimum taming requirement?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can look it up on guide or here somewhere, just never have since there wasn't much of a possibility of owning one. Now I'm gonna have to go look. *sigh* ;)