• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orc invasion, What's left

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orc invasion, what’s let?

We seem to have a lot of questions and loose ends with the Orc invasion and thought it would help to list as many as possible and see what loose ends we have. A few I can think of:

Big Bob
Britain invasion
Twinkles in Orc workshop
Were the new orcs grown (seed pods)
Were the new orcs manufactured by machine.
Was Mericles the wuzzuh
Who is the one behind this (making the orcs)
Trinsic orc and the small cult he’s part of. (forgot his name)
Communication devices in all towns.
Is there a link with Exodus and/or Blackthorn
What of the Drow helping the Orcs
Where is there homeland
Who/whats behind Mericles shrine.
Is Nathan being controled by or working with the orcs

Those are just a few off the top of my head please add any loose ends/questions you would like to see answered

After recent events things are a little clearer.

Big Bob (Dead)
Britain invasion prevented by attack on sewers
Twinkles in Orc workshop lead to there homeland in cove orc fort
Were the new orcs grown (seed pods) yes
Were the new orcs manufactured by machine. yes the machines were incubators
Was Mericles the wuzzuh yes
Communication devices in all towns. orcs have given up there interest in technology
Where is there homeland orc fort near cove
Is Nathan being controled by or working with the orcs his recent poisoning of the orcs indicate no

Whats left

Who is the one behind this (making the orcs)
Trinsic orc thats recently escaped (forgot his name)
Is there a link with Exodus and/or Blackthorn
What of the Drow helping the Orcs
Why was the writing in the orc books similar to Mericles handwriting
Was Hannahs handwriting checked
Report from Royal tinker on broken communication device collected from Exodus.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is still a Seed Pod on Dragon Island where the black gate was and which we were asked to keep an eye on.

C

cheerful

If you mean the void communication device that we used to contact Dorian the four pieces are held by four different people. I hold one piece.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the void communication device that we used to contact Dorian the four pieces are held by four different people. I hold one piece.
lol yes now you mention it I think I have a piece too

C

cheerful

You do indeed, didn't want to mentioned it incase you'd lost it :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*starts emptying cupboards* who me loose such a priceless thing no!
*searches under bed*

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to start theorising and putting loose ends together. This is all guess work.

It all started with Orcs collecting seen pods and we suspected there great wuzzuh who was over seeing this to be Mericles. We also know Mericles has had more than 1 ally; what if he had another who sent these seed pods to him through moongates, possibly from the void. From these Mericles hatched a more intelligent Orc to help him get the machine working to produce this super intelligent Orc. These new super intelligent orcs needed Big Bob to unite the normal orcs, as he was already there leader. We have saved the Juka and dragons being used by them and thus they have abandoned their technology, so the communication devices are no longer a threat. Although it would be good to remove the communication devices from our cities. We also killed Mericles and his body has been set as a warning, (strangely written in English as if the warnings to us). There’s also information to orcs there in a second book, so Mericles does seem linked again to the orcs.

We will soon I hope see some of these loose ends sorted, but do we already know enough to solve some ourselves.

A

Angel121

There is also the Completely unannounced incident in Trinsic, the claim that the Rightful king is coming back in revenge *coughBlackthorncough*.

*put's on a micheal caine impression* Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blow some bloody doors off.

S

Seasseragh

This is a bit of a far fetch, but isn´t Mondain supposed to have created the orcs? (original, not New Order)
Who also happens to be the son (gone bad) of the last king of Akalabeth (now known as Britannia)?

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the last bit of the message with the bit of the blueprints of one who has gone before might refer on Blackthorn?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a bit of a far fetch, but isn´t Mondain supposed to have created the orcs? (original, not New Order)
Who also happens to be the son (gone bad) of the last king of Akalabeth (now known as Britannia)?
Mondain is supposedly their 'first creator', although both Minax and Exodus have also created orcs. And since in many ways Exodus is regarded as the 'son' of Mondain and Minax, he/it would be, to some, the rightful ruler in direct descent from Mondain....

To pick up on Flame's questions, I'd suggest these :

Trinsic orc thats recently escaped (forgot his name) - Ubulud, although I have no idea where he is at the moment...

Is there a link with Exodus and/or Blackthorn - Pretty certainly, although not sure how direct. The orc gardener, asked about the incubators, responds to "machine maker" with 'I think he goes by the name Exodus'. Events involving Malas so much also point towards Exodus somewhere in the chain. Since becoming part machine, Blackthorn was pretty much a creature of Exodus (even if somewhat unwillingly), so it seems reasonable his followers may be involved somewhere too, but I'm not sure he/they are able to be a major player in their own right any more.

Who/whats behind Mericles shrine. - I read this as the 'Spirits of the Virtues' set the body there as a warning, but it was discovered (not sure if it was by the orcs or their 'leader') and since they believe him their 'maker', they regard it as a holy place. Would be interesting to know how they found it, since it's not exactly a common spot to find orcs - maybe Mericles ally in the void was able to track the body being returned to Britannia?

A

Angel121

Well In addition to the Lady Flame queries,

I would like to know the following.

If Lord Blackthorn is behind this as a resurrected creature of Exodus.... Has his body been upgraded froma Ford Cortina to a newer model, Say a Toyota of some kind?

The Meer seem to be still in a daze and not helping, Has there been any large shipments of Cat-Nip sent from the orc's to impede them helping?

Has Exodus been upgraded from Windows 98 to say Window's... Vista? is that why he's grown more evil?

If Exodus is the child of Mondain and Minax yet he's a computer demon... Is that what happen's if 2 people CyB0rZ too Much?

S

Serine

I been thinking of Lord Blackthorn to a long time . I have a book that says he was able to exist in more than one dimension at once . I found the book on ground on other shard 5 month ago . And already then i thought that , if this is true , its not serten that he is dead ..

S

Seasseragh

The Meer seem to be still in a daze and not helping, Has there been any large shipments of Cat-Nip sent from the orc's to impede them helping?
This should definitely be investigated and the results noted for future reference and use!

A

Angel121

This should definitely be investigated and the results noted for future reference and use!
At the very least we can hope to find if they still produce "Play-Meer" a magazine I really enjoy...

I erm.. love the informative articles!

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a link with Exodus and/or Blackthorn - Pretty certainly, although not sure how direct. The orc gardener, asked about the incubators, responds to "machine maker" with 'I think he goes by the name Exodus'.
I think that the link between the orcs and Exodus is indirect.
Putting together the information from the orcish gardener in Covetous, it seems that Mericles uncovered some old blueprints printed by Exodus on Ilshenar, and used them to build the orc incubator machine.
At this time we cannot say if Mericles and Exodus have ever met face-to-face (or face-to-screen...)

L

Lady_Mina

if you call that an invasion....i hardly even noticed it...

I had to go look for the orcs...

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have once more updated our list after recent events, with solutions to some and some new ones added.

Big Bob (Dead)
Britain invasion prevented by attack on sewers
Twinkles in Orc workshop lead to there homeland in cove orc fort
Were the new orcs grown (seed pods) yes
Were the new orcs manufactured by machine. yes the machines were incubators
Was Mericles the wuzzuh yes
Communication devices in all towns. orcs have given up there interest in technology
Where is there homeland orc fort near cove
Is Nathan being controled by or working with the orcs his recent poisoning of the orcs indicate no
Who is the one behind this (making the orcs) Mericles
Is there a link with Exodus and/or Blackthorn Mericles used Exodus plans to build the incubator

Loose ends to work on

Trinsic orc thats recently escaped (forgot his name)
What of the Drow/Dark Elfs helping the Orcs
Why was the writing in the orc books similar to Mericles handwriting
Who sent these golems out to search
What are the golems searching for