• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Orange tiles in customization mode on CC that aren't on EC.

Ray_Martin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am a returning player after the RTB event and I placed a house. I was trying the EC because it looks amazing, but I still like to Mine in the CC. I noticed when swapping between the two that when I went into customization mode the tiles I had saved in a template were orange and they weren't in the EC.

When I finally made enough gold to finalize the layout the EC wouldn't allow me to finalize even though none of the tiles were orange. I had to fix it in CC.

The tiles that were in question were due to me trying to use the least amount of columns to hold a floor up below it without using full walls. I hope this makes sense! :)

Thanks!