• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Orange Halloweenie Armor Pieces On Atl

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Looking For The Chest And Leg Pieces.. Icq Me 586-903-209 Or Message Me.. Will Xfer If Needed..

F

Fraggles

i looked and looked about a year ago to try to complete a set but could not find anyone selling :( gave up and sold the pieces i had a few months back

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you luck with finding those pieces. They are going to be tough if not impossible to find, I circle filed them.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were two sets, I tossed half the set in the trash can...you have the other half. The other full set is in a museum. Comprende?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were two sets, I tossed half the set in the trash can...you have the other half. The other full set is in a museum. Comprende?
More than 2 sets on this one, Manticore has one complete minus gloves ( I know where gloves are) and Diablo has a full set. I lost half a set my self with a lock down error and there was a orange helm recently for sale on a vendor I saw.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More than 2 sets on this one, Manticore has one complete minus gloves ( I know where gloves are) and Diablo has a full set. I lost half a set my self with a lock down error and there was a orange helm recently for sale on a vendor I saw.
Two Full sets of each color. No need to correct me. Extra pieces are just that, extra pieces.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two Full sets of each color. No need to correct me. Extra pieces are just that, extra pieces.
No seems like anytime anyone has different info than you they are wrong, at least that's the pattern in this forum. So lets see Mant has full suit, diablo has full suit. you deleted half set and I had full set except legs that got deleted as well And I know where extra hands are and recently helm, not to mention what the man has. So either you are wrong or someone has been playing with some dyes. I know what your answer will be though.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No seems like anytime anyone has different info than you they are wrong, at least that's the pattern in this forum. So lets see Mant has full suit, diablo has full suit. you deleted half set and I had full set except legs that got deleted as well And I know where extra hands are and recently helm, not to mention what the man has. So either you are wrong or someone has been playing with some dyes. I know what your answer will be though.
Who has the extra hands? I want to buy those hands.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Helm you saw is the one the man has, he bought it at fest off said vendor.
This Helm was on Pac when I saw it, still may have been the one at fest not sure. So there are 3 helms out there anyway. Mant, Diablo, and one at fest.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who has the extra hands? I want to buy those hands.
I brought you to that house on Pacific and showed you lol, house had cool cake in there as well, black neon type. Ill have to relocate it for you and mark it.

F

Fraggles

i sold a helm on one of my auctions here on stratics a month ago...i think a guy from LS bought it

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sold a helm on one of my auctions here on stratics a month ago...i think a guy from LS bought it
I bought it and then sold it to the man! haha, this thing is like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn!

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.. Yeh i just have the helm.. id like the full suit if i can find one forsale..

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not always right...I just go by what I see and hear. In this case the specifics I recall were that there were two full sets of each color with multiple EXTRA pieces. I do not recall where all 4 sets are (2 black, 2 orange)...all I said was good luck trying to put together another suit...especially with some of the extra pieces hitting the trash can. Sorry I was not more clear, and overly cryptic.

As far as you getting snippy, I have no idea what your issue is. I would ask that if you do have a problem, PM me with it so we can deal with it with civility. Honestly, I prefer that over starting something stupid with you here on the boards.

Thanks.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not always right...I just go by what I see and hear. In this case the specifics I recall were that there were two full sets of each color with multiple EXTRA pieces. I do not recall where all 4 sets are (2 black, 2 orange)...all I said was good luck trying to put together another suit...especially with some of the extra pieces hitting the trash can. Sorry I was not more clear, and overly cryptic.

As far as you getting snippy, I have no idea what your issue is. I would ask that if you do have a problem, PM me with it so we can deal with it with civility. Honestly, I prefer that over starting something stupid with you here on the boards.

Thanks.
I think your words were "no need to correct me". Kinda came across as matter of fact-ish which rubbed me the wrong way, that and a six pack and you never know what ill comment here. No worries though.