• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] ...or Trading: Misc. Items for Deco

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege!

I finished my Ironman on Siege (working up a char without any help from other players and not using player facilities/structures) and I decided to stay on Siege. What a cool place to be! However, I now need some equipment and stuff - and I got myself stuff to trade/sell. So, I hope we can do some business:

Here is what I would like to get rid of - regardless of selling or trading:

-Ancestestral Gravestone Token
-Willow Tree Deed
-Bulk Order Covers Token
-Armor Engraving Tool Token
-Legacy Token (Green Soulstone or Charger of the Fallen)

Here is what I could use:

-2nd year Banner-Deeds
-Small and Large Hedges (plants!)
-Some furniture like tables and lockers
-Heritage Tokens or Suit of Silver Armor
-Mannequin Deeds
-Wall Deco like Torches, Banners (UO Banner?)
-Creeping Vines (lots!)

Hope, I did not forget something... Would be cool if you could offer something!

Best wishes!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tossed my stashes of hedge seeds into my garden beds, how many of each do you want? I've twelve beds.

Edit: I'm also a Crafter, I can likely make any furniture you want. Caffiene finally soaked in. :mf_prop:

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am intrested in the legacy token. The only thing I don't have on your want list is banner deeds

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am certain I have a silver suit of armor laying around somewhere.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everybody! I think I got most of the stuff I need. Still got these items for trading:

-Willow Tree Deed
-Bulk Order Covers Token

...and I can always use 2nd year banners :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tossed my stashes of hedge seeds into my garden beds, how many of each do you want? I've twelve beds.

Edit: I'm also a Crafter, I can likely make any furniture you want. Caffiene finally soaked in. :mf_prop:
Mr. Tanivar, Sir - I cannot open a conversation with you. I could use additional 10 hedges minimum and could use some furniture :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

Thanks for all your kind offers and helpful assistance. Only stuff I still need is some carpenter furniture (lockers, tables) and these 2nd year Banners from the vet rewards.

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still available, by the way:

-Willow Tree Deed
-Bulk Order Covers Token

The legacy token is promised for someone ;-)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. Tanivar, Sir - I cannot open a conversation with you. I could use additional 10 hedges minimum and could use some furniture :)
I've got 18 large & 18 small hedges due up in 7-9 days. I've vendors on the roof I'll start stocking once I get done with today's trips out. I think Landreu still remembers how to craft. :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got 18 large & 18 small hedges due up in 7-9 days. I've vendors on the roof I'll start stocking once I get done with today's trips out. I think Landreu still remembers how to craft. :p
Siege is such a nice shard. So many helping hands. It could be that somebody will deliver the hedges this weekend. If that will happen, I might not need them all. Let´s just talk by the end of next week.

Thanks so much!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mr, Tanivar, Sir! I am through with hedges. Got enough already. But thanks for the offer. I could, however, use some blue fancy carpets and brownbear rugs.

These 2nd year banners are hard to obtain, unfortunately...

Still got these items:

-Willow Tree Deed
-Bulk Order Covers Token

Does anybody want to trade them for heritage tokens?

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Heritage tokens are one of the items that are very different on Siege than a prodo shard. They can go from 800k to a mil at auction, IIRC. Something you can look up in past threads and check, but yeah, they are high.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Hoffs, I got everything I needed. The only thing I didn´t get is these 2nd year banners. So, I decided to wait until my third account is at 36 months and take them. Will be in 9 months, hehe... (my others are 120 months and 72 months)...

See you ingame - you are very nice and helpful people!