• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] or Offers no name legend legs w/150 luck

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey u have a really nice piece there. I wish it had lmc. But even with out it would be a huge improvement for many toons. Mr would have been nice too. But u could get mr n lmc on jewelry too. The low resists also could be an issue. However very OP overall. I would give it a solid 300 mill. If it had 1 of those missing mods then the price would jump to 450 to 500 let's say lmc. And then if it had let's say lmc mr and good resists and damage eater it jumps to 5p from what I've seen recently. But there is no middle ground when it comes to perfection lol like perfect jewel with 30 skill maybe go for 1 to 1.5p but then if it gos to 45 useable skill on a perfect jewel. U would see a huge jump. But some say I price to high. But I see that higher end market and I also know how rare those perfect pieces are.

Since a max suit would currently be a bit harder to reach with those gimp legs however it's way OP If u could suit it.

Also the luck for a luck suit this could be a perfect piece for that too! Good luck !

So I would say if u get 300 m ur in good shape.

300 M? The Matrial is Leather.... Leather [ Meditable ] for Mages/Tamer but on the Part Havent LMC/LRC or MR, also the Resist is Very Low and the Part is Brittle.
Sorry but i think the Part is not more value then 10 - 20 M

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In my own experience, low resist pieces with higher mods are more rare then high resist pieces with Mediocre mods. On its own its not that great for like a pvp archer because you can find the usefull mods on other stuff for cheap. What makes it possibly worth more is for someone making a nice luck suit I think.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What really sets it apart tho is that you only need 6 STR to wear them. IMHO

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
300 M? The Matrial is Leather.... Leather [ Meditable ] for Mages/Tamer but on the Part Havent LMC/LRC or MR, also the Resist is Very Low and the Part is Brittle.
Sorry but i think the Part is not more value then 10 - 20 M
I guess your not buying it lol but I don't want to get into why ur so wrong about this piece. I can't be giving away any advanced suit n toon set ups. But have fun playing toons with in the box temp toons. And I'll keep suiting the best players with out of the box over the top counter toons. :)

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are plenty of posts of ppl looking for certain modded pieces and the resists don't matter. 2 maybe 3 legendaries, along with ancillary resists from other pieces, easily covers the resist department. Great piece.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dont See 300m here

Sure it got nice 30+Stats but:

-No lmc Bonus
-no lmc itself
-No mir
-8stam Not 10
-No lrc (to be a Hybride piece)

It can be used to make a suit around yes. But all other pieces must fit very good.

For me personally it got Not enough matching mods for Being superb for a Kind of usage.

Id say 50-75 max to the right buyer.

Why?

PVM warrior. You Most likely want lmc + lmc Material Bonus. +lmc itself
PVM Mage. Beside the 10mi no Casting stuff at all
PvP you want either Casting stuff or also lmc Bonus and a MR.

Best Luck pieces for PvM is a Mix between leather/studded and metal as spined enhancing gives los of phys resistent only.

Best for pvp is either 3lmc bonus or Mage mods for Casting.

Furthermore no Name PvP pieces got eaters or hci dci too to be superb

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
There are plenty of posts of ppl looking for certain modded pieces and the resists don't matter. 2 maybe 3 legendaries, along with ancillary resists from other pieces, easily covers the resist department. Great piece.
Totally resists are way easy to get! .And as I said begins u mix that piece with an advanced toon and a jewel or other OP pieces the benefits that piece opens up a very useful OP suit

The lmc is also very easy to get on a 40 lmc suit. Med. so not really seeing how misting that is bad.

Only thing u don't get is mr. Which is found on jewels and Artie's. And other pieces will have mr of corse.

if anyone has pieces like this for 10 to 20 mill. I wlll happily buy all of them! lol please bring me 32 stat pieces with 15 rpd and 3 mr or hpr. Thx!

As I also stated. It has flaws and that's why I'm giving it a slightly better price check from vender search pricing. But if it was perfect u would be paying a lot more!

I'll drop my price check to 250. But never going any lower then that.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I dont See 300m here

Sure it got nice 30+Stats but:

-No lmc Bonus
-no lmc itself
-No mir
-8stam Not 10
-No lrc (to be a Hybride piece)

It can be used to make a suit around yes. But all other pieces must fit very good.

For me personally it got Not enough matching mods for Being superb for a Kind of usage.

Id say 50-75 max to the right buyer.
Let's not forget who gave the price check for 300m in the first place lol. If @Best Friend is willing to buy at that price then you have a deal and you just made a profit @Tesic, however if he says it's worth that much but isn't buying... chances are it's not worth more than half the quoted amount. Just saying though, others could confirm that as well

Good luck with the sale :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Let's not forget who gave the price check for 300m in the first place lol. If @Best Friend is willing to buy at that price then you have a deal and you just made a profit @Tesic, however if he says it's worth that much but isn't buying... chances are it's not worth more than half the quoted amount. Just saying though, others could confirm that as well

I agree in I'll drop my price check to 250. But if I don't buy it's bc I only buy 1p plus pieces not bc it's not worth my price check.

And maybe I do price things higher then others. But I don't like to wait forever to find a deal and I also respect the time put into farming. As is those guys don't make much so when they do get lucky they should be rewarded with something.

I own the gear that would support that piece perfectly. And that piece would be a huge help. But will see maybe I'll make an offer.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I agree with you 100%. :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's just that combination is perfect vs if it was any different like lmc over hpr. I would be singing a very different song.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
32 stat 3 hpr with 15 rpd. I don't have any pieces with those mods on it. Like that. And that's the mods u can't get on Artie's n jewelry very easily n still have good jewels. So that piece is a nice combo and could be used in a super suit. It's rare it's worth 250.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is actually the perfect piece for a uber sampire luck suit.
Sampire needs resists though, plus no LMC mod or LMC bonus from armour type makes it quite a weak item for a PvM warrior. Maybe an archer could slot these into their luck suit but the rest of their pieces would have to be godly to compensate for its weaknesses.