• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Options you'd like to see in game?

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Ransom_of_BiC

I think everyone has a list of 'Stuff I'd like to see implemented'. I *know* most of the BiCers do, because we talk about it quite often.

My biggest 'want' option:

Option to 'hide helm' and 'hide cloak'. My trammy side hates how my hair is covered in the classic client by the cloak, and also I just hate the way it looks. My *other* trammy side hates having to choose between ugly helm, ugly wiz hat, ugly feathered cap, or ugly headband. I'd prefer to not wear one at all, but if I *must*, then I'd like the option to 'hide' them.

H

Helter Skelter

Oh Wow Ransom great question!

For me, I always thought we should nerf Trinsic and turn it into a giant water park. You could do some righteous water slides off those walls and maybe even do a wave lagoon off the little island there where the bad guys spawn.

You could introduce a whole new set of pixel crack items like wave boards with different sliding attributes and you could GM Watersliding that would give you combat bonuses when doing combat on a ship. Think of the uber waterguns that you could craft.

I am just way ahead of my time, and if EA doesn't put me in charge of development one day they will go the way of Colecovision.

Oh do they still have ships in the game? Talk about nerf.

-Sirk!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Unfortunately, if they introduced 'wave boards' someone would figure out a way to use them as house decor, thus creating homes that are 40 stories tall and interfering with other peoples house placement, resulting in 50323423423 threads in UHall.

H

Helter Skelter

Unfortunately, if they introduced 'wave boards' someone would figure out a way to use them as house decor, thus creating homes that are 40 stories tall and interfering with other peoples house placement, resulting in 50323423423 threads in UHall.
THERE YOU GO AGAIN.. bringing up house decor. Why does every thread I respond to turn into a house decor thing with you? Huh? Why?

Oh wait that was something else. Nevermind.

Ok so in truth? I'd like ships to be relevant again. Lots of ocean with nothing to do.

-Sirk

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Boy, there was a time on Chesapeake where the pirate guilds ruled all. I can remember going treasure hunting with an old friend of mine and just getting OWNED by 3 ships full of folks converging on us at once.

H

Helter Skelter

Boy, there was a time on Chesapeake where the pirate guilds ruled all. I can remember going treasure hunting with an old friend of mine and just getting OWNED by 3 ships full of folks converging on us at once.
Yep, and boats were parked everywhere used as extra storage. Good times!

H

HyperActif

Aside from bug fixes (PARTY BARS!), I'd love to see some new love in Fel. +25 skill scrolls maybe a super spawn for a full soulstone relic thingy, anything to make more of the game take place in the 'better' ruleset ;)

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I'm convinced that the party bars will never be fixed, because they want to push us towards the enhanced client.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

They should put in an 'ocean' spawn. It'd be hard to deal with spawn with no EV's.

H

HongKongCavalier

1. A Kingdom Reborn graphics option.
2. A "stay mounted" option to prevent accidentaly dismounting in the middle of combat. Single biggest annoyance in game for me.

By the way, a switch to make clothing/armor items ethereal or invisible is the best idea I've heard in a long time. I can't see how any player could be against it or why the devs wouldn't want to implement it. Would be nice to see players not wearing a robe and an apron for a change (which all my combat characters are guilty of).

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, LOTRO does cosmetic items right... look to them EA! You can do it... >_>

I doubt we will see anything in Felucca, they want to keep things balanced so that all playstyles can access the same content, more or less, with the Fel people getting less of the same content of course.

L

lorail

I think I whould like to have Armor and Weapons fixed to more repersent there true strenght Like leather armor should never be as stoung as plate but neither should Plate be as fast as leatherAs far as weapons a large battel mace should do more damage as a kress in one hit as a kress dose in 3 hit or some thing like that. but then we know crafting will never be fixed as long as we add modafiers like imbueing why have a crafter when you can but cheap armor from a vendor cheaper than you can make it and imbue it better than can be made or found .Guess what iam saying is fix the game

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to change my underwear, or at least its color.

I want working seige weapons.

I want some tubing looking things in the game so I can make my brewery look better and add a distillery.

I want to jump.

H

HyperActif

I think I whould like to have Armor and Weapons fixed to more repersent there true strenght Like leather armor should never be as stoung as plate but neither should Plate be as fast as leatherAs far as weapons a large battel mace should do more damage as a kress in one hit as a kress dose in 3 hit or some thing like that. but then we know crafting will never be fixed as long as we add modafiers like imbueing why have a crafter when you can but cheap armor from a vendor cheaper than you can make it and imbue it better than can be made or found .Guess what iam saying is fix the game
The engrish is strong in this one.