• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opinions on a bard ring.

• Thread starter SpaceYourFace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SpaceYourFace

Got this off of a shadowlord today was wondering what it would be worth or if you would even bother using it.

Peace 12
provo 9
music 15
defense 12
FC recovery 2

To me it seems kinda situational depending on your suit but its a nice combo of mods.

M

MoneyMaker

Thats a bard's wet dream ring. especially with the defense. You would not believe how much pounding a full bard takes just trying to train up.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
depends.

most bards i know go pure template and dont rely any on rings to buff up thier skills.

but some do.
youd have to find someone who really needs that to fit into their suit.

i know i got a ring years ago (that is locked down in my house) that has music and all 3 bard skills on it, all low mind you, but all 4 bard skills none the less.

some people said that was worth mill's but to me it wasnt worth anything, other then house decor.

V

Vertigo

You're right on the situational part. But if you find the right buyer, they'll pay alot for it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i had a 1/2 braclet on atl (?) with hella high disco and taming.

its somthing that i would pay mills for while working my toon.
i couldnt give the thing away.

i was shocked.

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

i never use skill+ jewels, because when i change jewels i lack of skill

yes nice combo but for me it would be worthless

B

Barracoon The Piper

If you have a pure bard, you dont need bonus skills.

If you have another template......it's a good ring!!!!!!!!!