• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ophidians Still spawning?

L

LadyArden

Hi,
I haven't played in ages. Are the ophidians still spawning anywhere on Oce? I thought I saw someone saying they were on a U.hall post, but I didn't know if it was on every server.

Thanks!

A

Azureal

Are you talking about the event ophids? Theyve stopped as far as I know. Standard (apprentice mage through to matriarch) still spawn in T2A.

F

Fink

They're only spawning in the usual locations now. Oceania's invasion areas were cleared a few months back. Ophidian rations and slippery snake skins are dropping from the standard spawn, but the journals, weapons and orders are no longer obtainable.

L

LadyArden

Thanks so much for the info, really appreciate it. I know each shard is different on when spawn is cleaned up. Thank you! *Wanders off to hunt some regular ophidians for their skins*

Cheers!