• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Online number

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don´t understand. A phone number to support?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe, they are referring to how we used to be able to see how many Stratics users were online, and how many users vs. guests?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Or it could be the old question "How many people are actually playing Ultima Online," which has never been answered and has caused endless speculation

Bowrag

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Or it could be the old question "How many people are actually playing Ultima Online," which has never been answered and has caused endless speculation
I want to know how many people play!! haha.. that has been the "age old question"

Khamman

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
On free shards there was usually a command .on and you were displayed the number of people with their nicknames, like guild roster. I liked that, it gave you the notion about server condition :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On free shards there was usually a command .on and you were displayed the number of people with their nicknames, like guild roster. I liked that, it gave you the notion about server condition :)
Alas, they have never seen fit to make that bit of info available......

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They don't want us to know...

Maybe they think it might be utterly depressing....