• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ongoing Event Announcement] Its the Easter Time of Year...Sort of..

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The elusive Easter Basket has been found! However don't think getting to it will be easy! Only those with a shrewd mind and drawn sword will be worthy of the prize!

Event Date:Beginning today, April 12th.
Event Duration:Until further notice, so take your time and good luck!
Event Location:Your quest begins with Raleigh the healer outside of the Healer's Guild in Britain, Trammel. He will explain.

Note: My apologies once again for the delay! Keep in mind my intention is for most everyone to have access to the reward. If anyone should find any of the riddles particularly difficult, the keyword "hint" at each oracle can be used to make things a little easier. If anyone has issues (technical or otherwise) concerning the quest, please post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Good luck!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Woot !!
Ok, check list---Sword is ready, armor all repaired, tummy is full, 5 cups of coffee and now if I can just get my mind to work will be well on my way lol....
Thank you EM Pallando you *rock*....

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the basket, but it had 0 charges and could not be picked up. Does it have a respawn rate that you can share? Is it set up as a daily rare that is available at server up, or do the baskets become available as the charges replenish?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Got my Easter Basket yesterday and it is sooooo pretty :)
Logged on anther char this am but when I got to the basket this time would not let me have one :(....Is the event over ???
Also, does the basket replinish like the cornucopias ???

S

StifledArgument

I seem to be missing something. I was instructed to go to Terathan Keep, but I can't find anyone....I know I am a moron and all, but where are they? Did I miss something in 2 days away?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to be missing something. I was instructed to go to Terathan Keep, but I can't find anyone....I know I am a moron and all, but where are they? Did I miss something in 2 days away?
He's down below from the keep, inside the keep there are stairs on the first floor that go right down to where he is, but there's Terathans down there as well.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Okay, I got through the Terethan keep part, now where exactly in the Juka keep is the basket? I couldn't see it.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go in the first set of east doors on the juka castle and go into the the first set of doors and in that room on north wall is a table with the basket(it is red) on it

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I tried doing the quest again yesterday...The Easter Basket you double click on at Juka Castle was gone :(...Think the quest is over :(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pallando, can we have confirmation that the event is still going on or if it's not?

It is possible that the patches on Tuesday might have messed up the endgame of the quest.