• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One Shot kill

• Thread starter Obayashi Misaki
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Obayashi Misaki

Hello

I wish to create a murder.
i have no experience in pk.
Is it possible to kill in one shot?
I wish to make this template :

Hide
Stealth
Fencing
tactics
poisoning
magic resist

thank you for yours advices.

O

Obayashi Misaki

i saw your interest...but where are your advises?

G

no one shot kill possible unless the victim has low hp and resists. 2 shot kills maybe with a heavy x-bow and concussion, or other heavy hitting melee weapon with a good hit lower defense mod.

Most players in Fel are going to have at least 100 hps and 60+ resists so one hit kills are just not feasable, even 2 hits would be a rarety.

Rey~

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
except heavy-xbows don't have conc blow

If u get a reg xbow with 40+ velocity 40+ lightning and u have max di 120 tact 120 anat.... i bet u could get pretty close to killing someone with one conc blow depending on the target's mana... if they all hit u could possible red line at least in one blow.. then all u'd need is to switch to a running shot bow and u'd have em dead.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

You could with the right Yumi with double shot.

R

Razeial

Dismount, all kill *from super dragon* usually only takes one arrow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and you are a patsy for bringing a dragon into pvp lol

[/ QUOTE ]

/signed

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dismount, all kill *from super dragon* usually only takes one arrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

All kill=No skill. Stay in Trammel.

P

Phosphor

Would a one hit kill me possible with a Tactics Mage, using a SC Halberd / Ornate Axe and a Explo-weapon special-Flamestrike combo?

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A combo is not 1 hit. A spell with weapon is not 1 hit. You cannot 1 hit kill anyone. Unless is a new char with no hp.