• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) One of my million question

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i know i ask a lot of question i am sorry..

but i need to know if i keep filling platemail bod will it get me to 120

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes platemail will get you to 120 but there may be a more efficient way depending on what your skill is.
I suggest checking the skill gain instructions for blacksmith on uoguide.com and getting a crystal ball of knowledge from the NPC quest in the Royal City (you just turn in regs to get it) to make sure you are working your skill to it's optimal skill gain.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to Stratics Royal Circlets will get you there using far fewer ingots.. I've been doing them on mine and he's up to 96.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i have maid it to 100.5 tailoring and smithing is now at 117.8 it going slow but i think i can have both skill at 120 in about 2 weeks

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My smith is only at 98.1.. Arms lore 89.4 tinkering 71.3 Imbuing 49.0
and last but not least Tailoring at 52.5

So... I know exactly how hard you've worked.

My hats off to you!