• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

one last question

J

Jancecapade

so, one last question, and i promise not to continue molesting the bard forums.
so my template is planned to look something like this

Music 100(120)
Provo 100(120)
Disco 100(120)
in question
Mysticism 100(120)
Focus 100(120?) is the difference from 100-120 worth it for myst?
Magery 65-70

i currently have peace and resisting spell on there too, my question is would peace or provo be more effective do you think, i dont find myself having enough time to add in a peace that often, but i do like the ooh **** peace that i still use occasionally. also i still think SW or necro would be great additions, would it be viable to put SW on instead of peace of resist?

PS:is having 70 magery worth it for the occasional Gate spell?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the answer is TRY IT OUT AND SEE WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!!

no one can tell you what you are gonna like.

i like myst.

i like necro.

i like SW.

i have all three of them on different bards.

each is a different play style.

try them all out, in this day and age of soulstones and frags you can try them all out and loose nothing.

5% Luck

120 provo
120 disco
120 music
120 magery
120 resist(95 w/protection)
100 eval
100 med

I wear a trav mask for provo/music mostly skill jewelry with 1/5 casting(0/5 w/vesper chaos shield+protection)

Like I said before I DROOL over the rising colossus but it was a tough decision considering I needed magery already and it offers phys/fire/energy area spells and myst only offers cold...Heh the one im missing... So I took eval int!

The other thing I have done in the past is compensating the -resist spells with skill + items. I dont currently do this and it really is fine at 120 skill(95) but getting over 100 can make an impact as well.

The best advice I can tell you is definitely go with what you are comfortable with. For me as a long time mage it was magery. I currently only have 1 mystic and I still need to sort out optimizing its uses.