• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One good deed (picture intense sorry)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A friend of mine asked me to please design him a new vendor house. He just got a very nice piece of land and wanted a Vendor house. He showed me a house and said you see that kitchen? I looked and imediately recognized the kitchen as being based of Ashyn's Stone Kitchen..... I said.... Hum... Well... Ok I think I can do that... (I've admired it for a long time but never ever tried it....) So he showed me the property and the first thing I could think of was I wanted to kinda take in the surroundings and kinda keep the house looking somewhat like the bridge there... so anyway..... Here goes and remember this is my attempt at a vendor house with a Kitchen:

Front of the house

East Side

West Side Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Rooftop

Anyway, I hope you all like it.... I've been designing and decorating on Great Lakes for a long time now, though I don't usually post here I thought now was as good a time as any to start. I left some for him to finish but I am done with my part.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think It is Excellent. Way to go!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely gorgeous! What a great idea to use the same tiles as the one on the bridge! It stands out nicely with all the green around and its simple and lovely. The kitchen is fabulous...I especially love the table! What a great idea to make a round table!