• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Once in a lifetime brace (WOW!)

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am selling this mug I honestly have no clue how to price it, but gonna ask 100 mil and go from there with offers.

ICQ 245643878 Untitled.png

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You guys also have to remember, last time I played... something like this was unheard of. So it was a bit shocking to me. Obviously I am not going to get 100 mil for it. But I did get 25.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys also have to remember, last time I played... something like this was unheard of. So it was a bit shocking to me. Obviously I am not going to get 100 mil for it. But I did get 25.
Welcome back! Yes this kinda item is very common now. If you got 25m for it you did very well.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
On Sunday's Ma Nerva does the net tosses and you get this stuff by the handful off Scalis or off level 6 or 7 Treasure chests too.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Teslawear .....You got 25m for that?? LOL. You should be cheering. Most people toss that kind of stuff in the trash can these days. I came back in January and did the exact same thing. Your going to be mind blown to see what all is out there now. What shard are you on? I would help you get set up with some jewelry and armor to get you going if you need it. Also those net tosses Gamer Goblin mentioned are a great way to get some decent gear, but be prepared because Scalis is a hell of a monster. Ma Nerva will announce that she is going to begin in gen chat and then everyone just meets her at Magincia docks.

Good luck and welcome back. Dont hesitate to ICQ me or PM me if you want some help getting settled. I have a TON of extra armor around my place and would be happy to set u up with a decent suit.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That jewel wasn't worth 100K. I have 100+ rings/bracelets of sorcery/wizardry on one of my vendors now with more mods and all are priced between 150K - 300K. So bravo if you scored 25M for that. Should be some funding for your first suit.

Like Jason said, would be glad to help with any template questions or even provide some gear to you if on Atlantic. Holler at me on ICQ.