• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Once again...We Babble!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one has posted in a while and I needed something to cheer me up. So I thought I'd share what I found...

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*LOL* I LOVE the Girl Scouts. If you happen to meet one on the street, they're sure to make you laugh. What a priceless addition to Baja. Thank you ladies.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Good pic.

I can't say I've ever understood this thread so uh...

*backs away slowly*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sitting at an outdoor table at a cafe in Paris I light up a cigarette that I bummed from someone and take a sip of coffee. To me this is a dream come true. This IS what Paris is all about isn't it? Sitting in cafes smoking cigarettes and drinking incredibly good coffee?

I look across the street to watch the people pass by. Then I notice the storefront behind the people. UO..... Even here I see it. I think to myself, yes, he would be pleased.

Attachments

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved the video and ended up watching other ones that followed. Thanks for the link, Amber. It brought back a lot of memories of mining 14 yrs. ago! :cursing:

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I saw this, I thought of Mama Faith and just had to share it with her:

It's winter in Wyoming
And the gentle breezes blow
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Wyoming
When the snow’s up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Wyoming,
Cause I’m frozen to the ground.

Wow. That brings back memories!
I lived in Jackson,Wyoming for 16 years. I moved back home to Venice,California about 2 1/2 years ago.
Venice,CA. Where the debris meets the sea!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
noob story; remebr dieing some where around yes and takin 3 days to find my way back to brit. also doing the istarez and losing skills and stats.Being rez killed by reds om way backto brit many times. Almost quit ther game.
OZOG PITMUCK OF CHESSY