• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

on the academic books again folks

K

kalzaketh

:D many thanks to the fine folks, who fed my hunger for knowledge, has anyone found them for sale remember I'm averylazy crafter guys, in other words acheap middleahed gent, I just wish to try to build the hard to obtain carpentry bookshelf it's called the academic bookcase on the carpentry menu, the pic of it isn't great but will give you an idea of the design:bowdown: I can make it but will have to buy the books.:yell:

K

kalzaketh

just to add, after checking again, the shelf can retain the color of the wood used and recieves amakers mark, it looks like the book cases at most npc inns, nice to set up aguildhouse to resemble an npc inn. :)

D

Deb

Kal,

The 2 books only spawn once every 8 days and seeing as there quite a few people that want the bookcases for thier libraries, etc. You will be hard
pressed to find them for sale for a long time, and if you do find them
for sale it will be for a pretty penny. Just between a friend and I
we need about 6 to 8. You figure the time frame:D Best Bet, make a thief
and try to steal them before the ummm "others" do.
Or wait till the 11th collection comes out and I believe you will be able
to choose them. Not sure on the time frame on them.
Hope this answers all your questions on them.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup the 11th collection has something close to the academic book case..just named differently (wooden bookcase) and you need to have something inside the case to have it look filled!
i do know you can retain the color of the wood used to make it!
heres the deal with the price of those books!
- nobody has sold a set yet!..a few people have asked for a price check on them and nobody has answered!...so your best bet would be to make on offer..*paying ?? for the academic books, and see what happends lmao
problem here is the sellers dont know what to sell em for and the buyers dont know what to buy em for!..someone will eventually set the price! lol

K

kalzaketh

hehe many thanks, good sir,I'll step to the edge and say abounty of 100k for the books, my arcanist has found alegal way to gain cash fast so he can buy the books,I want to try to create those things, the amount of boards is minimal it's the books that hurt to get :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea you might have more luck tryin to grab em for yourself!
i have a feeling those books will end up in the same price range as the replica's and so on because of the chance of you actually getting to steal them before someone else is pretty slim considering someone probably knows the exact times on them by now.
i was able to get my hands on 2 of them before i slipped up and lost the times.
havnt seen them since