• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] ON RED DREAD MARE AND SC FC1 MAGE WEP

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes red ! can you see it :p i have many uber rares that no one has ever seen before ;)

T

Tazar

It looks like a Medusa-bugged mare. I know of 2 others. The color is almost a cherry-reddish chocolate.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you say bugged do u mean its illegal? because iv hads this for years i traded a normal dread mare and 2 mil for this 3 years ago lol

T

Tazar

when you say bugged do u mean its illegal? because iv hads this for years i traded a normal dread mare and 2 mil for this 3 years ago lol
To my knowledge - it is not illegal to have or own. They were turned the color when Medusa paralyzed the pet - but prior to creating the duplicate that attacks you. If you died at this point - the color got stuck on the pet. I have a friend with a white wyrm that looks horribly sun-burned from this too. The issue that created them has been fixed so I do not believe there will be any more of them.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i saw a greater dragon and the person x ferd it and it changed back to the normal coulor so i think it may be server bound unless he lied to me lol

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
p.s they are not for sale it was a price check which still no one has said how much they are worth i was just curious. i dont sell anything gold is worthless and to trade? i probably already have it lol

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like a Medusa-bugged mare. I know of 2 others. The color is almost a cherry-reddish chocolate.
Thats what it is, i was with him when he bought it a few years back. The mare its self is a run of the mill dread with a medusa bug colour change