• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] on Atlantic Shard: Dread Warhorse, Paying up to 100mil for the right one!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I want to start off by saying that i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this. I just thought that since the animal is no longer spawning then it would be considered a rare, despite how many actually exist? Ok now down to business,

Buying on Atlantic Shard a Dread Mare (Dread Warhorse), Paying up to 100mil for the right one (High health and resists). ICQ # 103-086-263 or PM me!

My ideal health for being "high" would be: 630+ health.

My Ideal resists for being "high" would be: 65+ 30+ 30+ 50 40

Let me know what you have please! I realize my expectations might be alittle high, if they are i'm sorry... If you have something similar but not exactly to what i'm asking for, please list it here or PM/ICQ me so that I can check it out!