• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On an up note.

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

it was wonderful to see so many people logged in tonight. we had a great faction fight at SL base and later at CoM base. this was one of the best battles ive seen on pacific in months. i was glad to be there, even if i wasnt on the winning team (which i was). much props to everybody involved it was a riot.
good fight all.

few screenies i did get.
http://www.pwnuo.com/pwnuo/smf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=245&p=1131#p1131

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't have one casualty?

I solo killed Ultimate D-nozzle (Noob) on his way in the front.

Theres 1 right there, and thats just me. I saw 2 or 3 other CoM drop on the way in. Nice try though, seems lying, cheating, and stealing are becoming common place in your guild.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

You didn't have one casualty?

I solo killed Ultimate D-nozzle (Noob) on his way in the front.

Theres 1 right there, and thats just me. I saw 2 or 3 other CoM drop on the way in. Nice try though, seems lying, cheating, and stealing are becoming common place in your guild.
rofl your silly kid.. you killed a stealth archer theif that was already in stat. congrats.. as far as any other bodies, your the liar. i have nothing to prove to you. aparenlty you didnt think it was much fun. i wonder why?

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl your silly kid.. you killed a stealth archer theif that was already in stat. congrats.. as far as any other bodies, your the liar. i have nothing to prove to you. aparenlty you didnt think it was much fun. i wonder why?
I would say that too if I got wtfpwned.

Stop making excuses for your ****ty guild, even ****tier members and horrible leadership skills.

U

UltimateNoob

Actually I'm pretty sure it was Baron that got me. But nice try.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I would say that too if I got wtfpwned.

Stop making excuses for your ****ty guild, even ****tier members and horrible leadership skills.
someobdy sounds upset. maybe your mad because your whole guild got "wtfpwned by a ****ty guild, with even ****tier members and horrible leadership skills." what does that say about your guild raven? anybody who had a good time would say goodfight and talk about how much fun they had.
good fight, i had lots of fun. :lick:

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I'm pretty sure it was Baron that got me. But nice try.
Actually it was me and Yves chasing you, but I was the one running shotting you and I killed you with my magical short bow. Yves never even hit you, he was laughing about how he couldnt click you cause you were running so fast.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was a fun fight man..we'll definitely do it again...**** like this is what keeps people logging in and keeps the shard active...

S

SUPRsalad

agreed, i had a blast.
i was so tired tho, i fell asleep in my chair waiting to get out of stat. .

i crashed shortly after that..

Z

Zambowow

I had a blast! Battles like this need to happen weekly! Thats why they need to make sigils more important somehow! Anyhow, great fights!

Couple screenies I grabbed....waiting to ally FL so fields didnt hit me lol...

Attachments

E

Enkrypt

Yeah I have to agree Tuesday was awesome, even tho we lost. More PEW PEW less QQ!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a blast! Battles like this need to happen weekly! Thats why they need to make sigils more important somehow! Anyhow, great fights!

Couple screenies I grabbed....waiting to ally FL so fields didnt hit me lol...
I admit, I am jelouse.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

download that, install it, and never use internet explorer again.. ever..

(no seriously, its superior in every aspect)
I am willing to bet that whatever that is could possibly get you banned from Stratics. God I hope so. I am really tired of you crying all the time about what I do... If I bother you that much put me on ignore... Have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I darn well hope Firefox won't get him banned. I use it and I'm the ME. :D

B

Budweiser KDL

it was wonderful to see so many people logged in tonight. we had a great faction fight at SL base and later at CoM base. this was one of the best battles ive seen on pacific in months. i was glad to be there, even if i wasnt on the winning team (which i was). much props to everybody involved it was a riot.
good fight all.

few screenies i did get.
http://www.pwnuo.com/pwnuo/smf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=245&p=1131#p1131
Good fight on Island T2A at champ spawn also.

S

SUPRsalad

I am willing to bet that whatever that is could possibly get you banned from Stratics. God I hope so. I am really tired of you crying all the time about what I do... If I bother you that much put me on ignore... Have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up.
hey, man, i was trying to be nice to you.. again.. Firefox has a spellcheck, I thought you might be interested in.. but, you know what? I've tried givinig you a shot, on numerous occasions, but I'm done..

you d-bag. . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey, man, i was trying to be nice to you.. again.. Firefox has a spellcheck, I thought you might be interested in.. but, you know what? I've tried givinig you a shot, on numerous occasions, but I'm done..

you d-bag. . .
Chances are, if I didn't spell it right, it was one of two reasons... One, to annoy you. Two, a typo.

Again, have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you d-bag. . .
Chances are, if I didn't spell it right, it was one of two reasons... One, to annoy you. Two, a typo.

oh cmon now sally, we all know illiteracy is a growing problem in this nation. stupidity is nothing to be ashamed of.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh cmon now sally, we all know illiteracy is a growing problem in this nation. stupidity is nothing to be ashamed of.
Woah woah woah Sandy... Easy on the Nerd Rage. Did you enjoy your coke there... Now smile and shut the **** up Nerd Rage.

S

SUPRsalad

keep it up, tesla. I WILL find you alone one of these days..

S

SUPRsalad

For some reason I imagine him playing a stealth archer with spirit speak in factions.
HAHAHAH you're almost right, actually.

I wanna have a gargoyle fight with him.. I've heard tales and rumors of a 'leet' suit tesla has constructed for his gargoyle.