• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] On a Ye Olde Pub [Pub] Guildstone.... *Auction Ends @night!!!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know some GuildStones can sell for aton of gold and I think this is one of the coolest names I've ever seen
.. I am not 100% sure if I want to part with it yet. But there is a chance I might auction it off..
Anyone have a ruff ballpark for what you think it would sell for?

You guys have talked me into making this a auction lol.
GuildStone is on Catskills, can accept Cats or Atl gold....
Auction has a reserve of 75 mil
Auction will end Tuesday at 9PM Eastern Time....

Ye Olde Pub [Pub].jpg

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I would be interested in this guildstone as well. Would go great with my liquor bottle collection at my bar.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys have talked me into making this a auction lol.
Allright afew things everyone...
GuildStone is on Catskills and I can accept Cats or Atl gold.... **If you dont have a transfer shield I am sure someone from the community can give the winner a ride**
Auction has a reserve of 75 mil
Auction will end Wednesday at 9PM Eastern Time....

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something came up and I will not be around Wednesday... Would you guys mind if I change the end date to 2morro instead of Wednesday? So auction would end Tuesday - sept 2nd, at 9PM Eastern..
This will I will be around and can meet up with buyer right after auction...

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something came up and I will not be around Wednesday... Would you guys mind if I change the end date to 2morro instead of Wednesday? So auction would end Tuesday - sept 2nd, at 9PM Eastern..
This will I will be around and can meet up with buyer right after auction...
I am ok with that if Daegan is.

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thats fine, but I'm likely out of touch until Thursday myself. Go ahead and do Tuesday as I have a lot of confidence Angel Dust will beat me out anyhow :)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ends tonight!!! All you liquor collectors get your bids in now!!!!
Don't let this one of a kind item slip from the hands of your collection!!
Compliments any liquor or bar collection, you will not see another of these for sale don't be shy and bid!!

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll do 130m as a top bid . If I win, I have to ask you hold it til Friday though, warning! You can disregard this if thats not an option.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holding it till Friday is not a problem. I just wont be around 2morro or most of thrusday.. I will be in Atlantic City gambling and eating lots of food...

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CONGRATS ANGEL DUST!!!!!
It hurt to sell such a sweet named Guild Stone but im glad its going to a wonderful home that it will be very happy in...
I am around right now if you are.. PM me or ICQ 619-885-537 and we can arrange a place to meet