• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a Few Items

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, I got some items I need price checks on:

Cozy Elven Chair
Spell Channeling

Yes, the chairs themselves are spell channeling, i got 6 of them.

Alchemist Table (deed)
Spell Channeling

Yes, the deed is actally spell channeling.

Any information regarding these would be helpful, thanks.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know about the price on them. But they are old special wood crafted items. When the different type of woods first came into the game with special properties. Any item that you crafted would retain the woods properties.
Not sure how long it was before they fixed the problem. I remember creating an entire set of wood crafted items for each wood type way way way back in the day. Sadly those sets were lost like 5 yrs back when i took a break and my house fell.
I have a few wooden boxes and like 2 armoires that i bought since i returned with properties on them. When i picked them up i paid 3 to 5 mil for each pc... Almost every item I have seen like this has always been container types. So being furniture they might fetch a bit more/ Esp the alchemist table since its a deed.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont know about the price on them. But they are old special wood crafted items. When the different type of woods first came into the game with special properties. Any item that you crafted would retain the woods properties.
Not sure how long it was before they fixed the problem. I remember creating an entire set of wood crafted items for each wood type way way way back in the day. Sadly those sets were lost like 5 yrs back when i took a break and my house fell.
I have a few wooden boxes and like 2 armoires that i bought since i returned with properties on them. When i picked them up i paid 3 to 5 mil for each pc... Almost every item I have seen like this has always been container types. So being furniture they might fetch a bit more/ Esp the alchemist table since its a deed.
Thanks, i really appreciate the feed back. They are on Hokuto. Still looking for a more accurate and current price for them so i can sell them. :)
Thanks again Thechuck, really helped alot :)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Tough call on the price, I remember crafting these items not even thinking they would ever be considered "rare" .. still actually have and use a bulletin board I crafted that has spell channeling ha.

I have seen prices on various items (luck/hp+2/sc) over the years for anywhere from 500k to 5mil per piece. I really think its one of those items you need to experiment with. Start high.. and if they don't sell.. well you can always drop the price :) Good luck!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I placed the chairs on my vendor for 10mil each and the deed for 12.5mil

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what gives that stuff value is the fact that you can dye them with tokuna / clean up brit dye because they have a mod. as is, they are a cool little novelty but but they are a hard sell. people dont realize the dye thing most the time tho. you might have better luck selling if you dye them. reflective shadow looks Really cool on cozy elven chairs because the seat and back show up black and the legs and arms white.

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time - but I'm thinking spell - channeling came from using frostwood boards

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time - but I'm thinking spell - channeling came from using frostwood boards
You are correct and that is why you can dye them. Other materials gave other attributes like hit point regeneration, etc.

I've typically bought/sold them between 500k-5m - Bought a spell channeling acid rope for 800k at this fest. Hope that helps and good luck!