• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] on a few Event Items

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price Check... sell !?

Anyone know where the items come from ?!

A Replica of the Shepherd´s Crook of Humility

Forisode Embroidered With "tree Growing Project"

For the life of britania sahs

Robe with the name: I did not win the gladiators game

THX

Cheers
Rador

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The crook and sash are from doing the cloak of humility quest but not finishing it... you have to get 3 items 1 from each donation place (brit, moonglow, and vesper). I think you need 100k points to get them, I tried to go look but u cant see the items unless your doing the quest. The ice white book is the other item you need to finish the quest.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The crook and sash are from doing the cloak of humility quest but not finishing it... you have to get 3 items 1 from each donation place (brit, moonglow, and vesper). I think you need 100k points to get them, I tried to go look but u cant see the items unless your doing the quest. The ice white book is the other item you need to finish the quest.
it's actually 5k points so basically 75k

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forisode Embroidered With "tree Growing Project"
This was able to be obtained in all Japanese shards at 1st-7th Jan 2008.
This is a reward of "Tree Growing Project", and all players could get it.
So, I think this worth 50-100k.