• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] on 1000 Crystal of shame

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd b interested. No idea what a fair price is tho.
When you figure out a price plez post or PM me :)

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Takes 60 of those to make one final product, so that's 16 goods. Considering the average price is 6M per goods at the moment. That's 96M.
Depending on the market, the price has been mostly between 5M to 8M in the past year. FYI

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Takes 60 of those to make one final product, so that's 16 goods. Considering the average price is 6M per goods at the moment. That's 96M.
Depending on the market, the price has been mostly between 5M to 8M in the past year. FYI
Do not forget the time u need to claim the whetstones by killing summoned guardians 3 times, and running in fel shame dungeon without being able to mark runes.

Do not forget afk farmers.

So i would say anything between 40-60m would be a fine price.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 96m I'll just farm it myself.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killing the guardians is quite easy for a warrior. Felucca ensures 100% chance drop, but those drops can be insured.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Making them is quite a bit work. Especially the third one.

Coco icq me later we figure something out

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killing the guardians is quite easy for a warrior. Felucca ensures 100% chance drop, but those drops can be insured.
Yes but 16goods = killing 16x3 = 48 guardians, and u got timers to re-summon the guardians which kinda suck, so thats a lot of running! Remember Time=money

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes but 16goods = killing 16x3 = 48 guardians, and u got timers to re-summon the guardians which kinda suck, so thats a lot of running! Remember Time=money
As a regular consumer of these things myself, I wouldn't mind paying 5Mx16=80M, because that would save me at least 15M buying from vendors.
Killing the bosses would only spend 5minutes when I need it. No big deal. But I've already bought maybe 30 of those in the past at a bit higher price.
That is from a consumer aspect, not a re-seller, of course.