• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG I PLAY AGAIN

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going to message summoner about getting the guild probably. Just want to gauge interest to see who is still around lurking or playing other servers. I know we have a chat up on facebook with 14 or so people in it (Mostly NBK Guys) and we're all playing ATL. I always like the idea of playing LS though:) Lets get this thing going.

ICQ me at 402886

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah, im still here. There were alot of doubters who thought i;d be gone by now. A big group of us came back this time though and i think thats what did it for us.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still here. Anyone wanna reach out to @Mesanna and help us get the Arena back before it falls? It's on a GM account who no longer works for EA.