• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Olympic Jewlery

Sasha

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Only accepting offers via ICQ 605046491. I will not be checking back here for offers!!!!!

The following items located on Chesapeake are for sale.......

First pic inserted so you can see that they look like regular jewls when not hovered.

General pic.JPG gold first.JPG gold second.JPG love boxing.JPG shadow love.JPG

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I also own the "Gold Medalist, First Britannia Olympics" it cannot be locked down, I bet none of them can be locked down. That being said, I would be interested in "Gold Medalist 2nd All - Britannia Olympics" Historical reminder, these games happened on two occasions on a few different shards. Not sure 1997, although its possible, its unlikely, but one of the games was held in 2000.

Sasha

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I work a lot now. Trying to downsize in this game so I can get down to just 1 account since I don't play anymore :) I don't get very many opportunities to sit down and look at the game, last thing I want to spend my free time doing is checking stratics. Questions should be directed towards my icq. I check that daily. Only reason I came back here this time was to bump the post.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I ICQ'd you, but never got a response.