• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Olivia Kanlocke Investigation

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

The Investigation that was due to start tonight MAY be delayed. I've been having problems getting a consistent connection the last couple days making it difficult to set up.

Once it is up, I will post here. As is usually the case, once it is started you will have one week to complete the Investigation. I should mention that this will be the last Investigation before the "big changes" to the system that I mentioned a couple months back.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Taking the weekend off! Hopefully I will be able to participate some time next week.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok! We are good to go...I think!

This one might take a little bit of time, but I think it is *fairly* straightforward. If you are having some issues, say "help" and/or "hint" to Thorpe.