• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Snow Globes

F

fx1967

Anyone have any interest in the very old snow Globes, the ones spawned on low level spawn back in 2000. I have a about 20.:beer:
if not ill add it these to uohall to the list of unwanted rares.
Thanks

B

Blade_Thugluv

if you are giving them away i will take them :)

~Blade

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they will be part of the spring cleaning from what i read so hold on to them after the patch you can turn them in for tickets

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very true, they will be worth 50 points each i think..

i just want the one globe , id be willing to give u a diff one in exchange & buy it at a decent price IF u have that one

course that offers open up to ANY one if they have that one :)

L

Lord Kynd

very true, they will be worth 50 points each i think..

i just want the one globe , id be willing to give u a diff one in exchange & buy it at a decent price IF u have that one

course that offers open up to ANY one if they have that one :)

i believe the poster is talking about the old old old one's that use to spawn as junk loot in courpse's, unlikly they are talking about holiday globe's.

L

Limlight

The only ones he could mean are:

Crystal Ball
Not Blessed

Just says Crystal Ball

Every single Lich had one.

L

Limlight

Yeah, but Jeremiah...I think he is talking about the Lich ones..

Give me your singing ball Jeremiah...lol

Melcor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ones he could mean are:

Crystal Ball
Not Blessed

Just says Crystal Ball

Every single Lich had one.

OMG! I saw some of these on vendors in Luna and wondered if the seller was crazy. I'll have to dig around to see what I have (probably not a one).