• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) OLD School ppl, do you recognize?

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The guild SSS (Sea Side Stranglers) Night Crawler,Ieatmidgets and a few others. I remember shortly after Trams release you and your crew (9-10 houses away?) would kill me and my friends(Thor/Houdini/Silent).... lost my very first Vanq axe to you guys.

A blue anti lived one screen south of my Hunter-something?_ Was good times, I always equate you guys to part of the reason why I`m still in UO. If any of SSS still exist.... sound off!

Otherwise.... a moment of slince to those who made this game what it is today.

Ratmyr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not familiar with SSS, but the names of Thor and Silent sound familiar. Were they associated with AS$ (Ancient Scholars and Sages - other variants). I used to play with them and still have the guildstone as the last survivoring member. Just wondered if it was the same individuals or not.

Take care.