• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Old School bascinet

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Old School bascinet
Shadow bascinet.jpg

of exceptional quality
bascinet of exceptional quality
bascinet Made By ****** [exceptional]
bascinet [Exceptional]

Does this exist?
if so I will be happy to buy them in ATL

491537457 blend

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, they exist. Bascinets just weren't common helmets vs Plate, Normal, Closed, Nose.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were not very popular, they were thought of as the Noob helm. In fact, I met @BigEv his very first day in game wearing a Bascinet! Ya know, speaking of Noobs...
NOOB?!?! :twak: Lol. Nah, tht helm is styling right there!
I'm surprised you even remember that. I can't even remember what I did yesterday.

Blend, if your still looking I will check my stuff when I get a chance. I need to go through everything anyhow for a few people. Who knows when it will be though but I will let you know.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm surprised you even remember that. I can't even remember what I did yesterday.

Blend, if your still looking I will check my stuff when I get a chance. I need to go through everything anyhow for a few people. Who knows when it will be though but I will let you know.
I'm not surprised, you were just a wee lad in a bascinet in a big ole UO world. I was weathered and seasoned, in fact I would even say I have not changed all that much. I'd just say I put my energy into other places now a days. Anyway Ev, q or pm me or something.

(sorry Blend, we'll take further discussion somewhere else)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

sounds good :thumbup:
Yes, I'm still looking for it
Lovers of bassinet It's me
バシネット.jpg
There are many bassinet Lovers in Asia
Specially Hokuto shard

Last edited: