• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Problem Back Again?

L

Luna Rossa

This must have happened since our last patch but I have noticed that once again the problem of items dropping to the ground.

I had tried to put a stack of gold in my bank that could not hold it and low and behold, over 11k fell to the ground. Luckily I was alone and could grab it. Then again this morning I took a stack of red leaves from a chest to move to another location, they were to heavy for me to carry but instead of falling back into the chest like they USED to...they fell to the ground. If I would not have noticed and just recalled away. They would have eventually decayed and been lost.

Just wanted you all to be forewarned!