• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player use to play 6-7 years ago..

R

RedRoX

You know how you never get away from UO... Well I was just sitting here wondering how UO was doing? I use to play on Nappa Valley when i was in High school. I was sitting here just curious how busy it is, or non busy.

When I played UO was in its prime.. I gave it up because I didnt like the new direction it was takeing with clothing articals and such. I liked playing straight up PVP but it seemed to get away from that when it became who has the best items. Well I was just curious what direction it was taking now and if Its even played that much anymore. Incase anyone played back then my main names were. ReD RoX, BiG StAnK.

Cant wait to hear from all of you

Thanks,

ReD RoX

V

Vision

Your name looks very familiar to me... Basically UO hasn't changed very much, PvP still depends somewhat on what items you have. However, the same items have been out for years now so they are cheaper and much more easy to obtain so getting a competitive suit to PvP isn't nearly as hard as it used to be.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your name looks very familiar to me... Basically UO hasn't changed very much, PvP still depends somewhat on what items you have. However, the same items have been out for years now so they are cheaper and much more easy to obtain so getting a competitive suit to PvP isn't nearly as hard as it used to be.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLWWAAAAAAAAAAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!1!!!112