• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player returning ...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
and I have had a brainf**t. I have both clients downloaded and installed, I have activated the Time of legends product key on my account. But when I go to log into either client it tells me the account/password cannot be authenticated.

From my past times in UO, I recall there was **something** about this but for the life of me I cannot remember. What am I missing?

BTW, account is a 14-day trial, it is active on the account management page for the username I am trying to use in UO. The master account is a different name.

Thanks!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I tried adding this by edit mode, but it keeps erroring out ...

both clients are fully patched up, the caps lock key is off unless I need to use it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got it! For some reason I needed to reset the password I had just entered. Wierd! any way, I am into the game, relearning old skills. Now all I need to do is find my old account info and see if I can resurrect that!

Thanks for reading!