• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player returning. Looking to buy a few things from tamers.

C

Coragin

Hey all, I stopped playing shortly after the SA expansion due to having a daughter. Well now I am ready to come back. I got some Q & A about changes and such and am also looking to buy a few tamables, so tamers, let me know if you can help me.

First the pets I am looking to buy.

Another Hiyru, mine went nuts and left me.
A Greater Dragon, I cant hold up and do this solo.
The Cu-something from the new expansion, if its more than just a mount.

If any of you can help me with this, preferably tonight let me know on price or whatever. I will check the boards all night.

On with the questions:

Q: Skill cap still 700?

Q: Still take 7 days to bond a pet?

Q: Any new house addons besides forge ect?

Q: I hear Trammel Hero Spawns are now dropping items, is this true? If so, what kind of items?

Q: Any new marties from paragons and treasure hunting?

Q: I hear paragons spawn in Tram now, is this true?

Q: In 25 words or less, explain spell weaving and advantages lol.

Q: I forgot where to buy guildstones!

Q: Honor: When you use this ability, does it lower the level you are currently at? Can you lose your current level in it by using it?

Q: Any new skills I should know about? My toons are (Crafter, Treasure Hunter, Tamer)

Thats all I can think of for now, I will reply with other questions if I think of any more.

Thank you very much in advance for any replies.

C

Coragin

Q: Where can I buy a Mondains Legacy UPGRADE code via paypal? I can only find them by uogamecodes.com which is only pay by cash or credit card.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I stopped playing shortly after the SA expansion due to having a daughter. Well now I am ready to come back. I got some Q & A about changes and such and am also looking to buy a few tamables, so tamers, let me know if you can help me.

First the pets I am looking to buy.

Another Hiyru, mine went nuts and left me.
A Greater Dragon, I cant hold up and do this solo.
The Cu-something from the new expansion, if its more than just a mount.

If any of you can help me with this, preferably tonight let me know on price or whatever. I will check the boards all night.

On with the questions:

Q: Skill cap still 700?

A: 705 / 1yr account
710 / 2yr account
715 / 3yr account
720 / 4yr account

Q: Still take 7 days to bond a pet?

A: Yes

Q: Any new house addons besides forge ect?

A: No idea!

Q: I hear Trammel Hero Spawns are now dropping items, is this true? If so, what kind of items?

A: Scrolls Of Transendance and Replica's of items given out by Event Moderators in the past. (link: http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts)

Q: Any new marties from paragons and treasure hunting?

A: No Idea.

Q: I hear paragons spawn in Tram now, is this true?

A: Nope they are not.

Q: In 25 words or less, explain spell weaving and advantages lol.

A: With passive human skill you can cast gift of renewal, which will heal damage over time for a short period of time. Can't go wrong for no skill points invested! (I think I went over!)

Q: I forgot where to buy guildstones!

A: Only legacy guildstones exist! We now use a menu found in the paperdoll to create and manage guilds.

Q: Honor: When you use this ability, does it lower the level you are currently at? Can you lose your current level in it by using it?

A: I have never used Honor.

Q: Any new skills I should know about? My toons are (Crafter, Treasure Hunter, Tamer)

A: Arms Lore is pretty a much have on any crafter who burns kits or hammers, as it gives bonuses.

Thats all I can think of for now, I will reply with other questions if I think of any more.

Thank you very much in advance for any replies.
I TRIED MY BEST!

C

Coragin

Thanks for the reply, that with talking to players in game, I found lots of answers. So much has changed. But I found a great guild, they got me a greater dragon (YAY!) and they are real nice and helped with my other questions.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Welcome back, for the most part the people on origin are very friendly and helpful. All you need to do is ask and they will help. Glad you found a good guild there are more than a few on the shard.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still need other tameables I'll help with what I can. =) I can tame cu's, Hiryu and other stuffs. Glad you got the greater I can't solo those yet!

A

Asahina Yajinden

Hi, welcome back.
I'd be glad to tame a good hiryu for you, help you tame one, or give you one.... i have quite a few of the rare color ones /w above gm wrestling, and good cold resist.

usually you can find me in game on The Hooded Ronin.....or set up a time using this forum.

Btw if you need any armor or taming jewelry i probably have some stuff lying around not in use and would be glad to offer it to ya.

A

Asahina Yajinden

not to get off track here but..what pink are you referring to?
i have 2 agapite colored ones, and a purple one.
one of the pink's (mainly heard this one called agapite???) is fully gm'd.

and for the the right offer anything's for sale