• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Old Necro Reg Set, Skull Mask, Sharpened Stick

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction for 3 items. No buyout or start bids set. Reserve right to not accept final bid if it is not in my range. Items are on Atl, payment on Atl please. Will end on Monday 10 Dec 2012 at 10 PM EST. 10 min rule will apply if needed.

1. Full set of old Necro Regs
2. Sharpened Stick
3. Skull Mask Necro Regs.jpg

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ill bif 25 mil on necro regs.. BUT you are missing the old "Dragons Blood green vial"

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw dang, I do have it but forgot to put in bag. It will be included.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pig iron and the pumice are not the originals. The pumice is a npc renamed moonstone (the one you want is grey) and the pig iron is a renamed licorice (they don't have a current pig iron, but this bugged version also comes in a renamed black version too).

Still a valuable set, but I want to make sure people are educated on origin when they next pass it on where those two items came from.

Good luck with your auction! Go bidders go!

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swapped pumice out for grey one, and pig iron is not rare nor is it part of original old set, but a oddity I tossed in with set.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel dust, please contact me regarding the necro regs. Icq 255669258

Last edited: