• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Old Napa Items

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again!

Still looking for some old items from Napa, List is a little shorter. I actually obtained a couple of the items I was looking for!

Napa Valley: SEASON 4

Scales of Tal'Keesh (Invulnerability Blue) (12)
Skull of Tal'Keesh (Giant Dragon Skull) (2)

SEASON 5

Dragon Eggs (~15

While Dreaming, I might as well add:
SEASON 8

Memory of Fallen Citizens of Napa (Large Void Statue) (1)
Messana's Blood Donation Services (Void Moongate) (1)
Mesanna Doll (1)
Mesanna's Blood Donation Gate (3)
Burnt Portrait of Maya (1)

I'd really appreciate any help in locating any of these items that might be for sale!

Any info about who has them, even if not for sale is appreciated!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull of Tal'Keesh (Giant Dragon Skull) (2) There is actually 3 of these I guess. I have been looking for this item for some time as well and now know of 3. OTR, Bacchus, and Suzzy Looks like another slightly duped item lol. Still sweet though

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Dan, I believe you are correct. I had forgotten that Manti had obtained it ;)

Guess I'll just have to wait and see if Manti gets tired of it, or if I can obtain something someday that Manti wants more ;)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I did know of those (I really am jealous of that place:bowdown:) and think you are correct :sad3: I also believe they're not interested in selling, but who knows? Maybe someday.
:)
I appreciate you passing on the info ;) Knowledge is power!:scholar:

N

Nightly Spirit

Believe manti also obtained Burnt Portrait of Maya (1)...

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Nightly!

That I didn't know, guess I need to pay a visit to Manti's museum (s). He does have some incredible items! I still can't believe how much time and effort he puts into UO rares!:bowdown: