• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old LuT Members

I

Ivana LuT

So, I have been Trolling all over the internet trying to find the guys I used to terrorize Fel and Tram with back years ago on Sonoma. If any of you guys are here on this bloody site you should reply to this thread, because I feel like getting all nostalgic and talking about the good old days were we cut loose and acted like evil fools. Galad, Brown Ninja, Bam, Geni, Hesiod, Fria, Jarlaxle, Ajax, Any of you guys still out there?

I'll even take anyone that I ran around with at the YMCA! Dor,Gen,Gypsy,Nug,Old School Marm!

I know it's been forever, but we are all grown up now, well I am, seeing as how i was in High school back in my UO days heh, now being almost graduated from College and being a working fool you would think I'm all grown up, but I digress, Post back all you old time friends of mine!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehehe, the good ol' days. I think the only ones who still are around from those names would be Galad.

Of course, good ol' Duke is still around, more or less. :p

W

Wendy Risk

Hmmmmm. My name is not on the list. Ohh thats right I was a Disfuctional not a lut :p
How ya doing? Are ya coming back? Everytime I see a NPC names Ivana I think of you lol
The man- girl thief from bucs whom loved dieing as much as I :p

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course theres still a few of us left.

How the hell have you been?

Oh and hello Wendy Risks.

W

Wendy Risk

Hey Hunter :p I was trying to remember Ivana's buddies name.. Real nice kid Unlike that mean ol Ivana. ( ya know she did'nt even shave her legs more less her beard)
I am sure alot of folks left in UO maybe just not on our shard and maybe not on toon's we know by name.

I

Ivana LuT

Well at least a few people are still around, but none of the main guys from LuT. Not saying I'm disappointed so far, but it kinda makes sense that the delinquents from the game really didn't stick around.

W

Wendy Risk

Well at least a few people are still around, but none of the main guys from LuT. Not saying I'm disappointed so far, but it kinda makes sense that the delinquents from the game really didn't stick around.
What?!!! *waves hand* Im RIGHT HERE!. *stands on table and screams* ' I AM RIGHT HERE'

Yeah I know I am in tram and he can't hear me :-(

But.... it is cus I cant steal anything in fel now! * Hides her arties from which she janitored in doom*

S

Salty Pete

What?!!! *waves hand* Im RIGHT HERE!. *stands on table and screams* ' I AM RIGHT HERE'

Yeah I know I am in tram and he can't hear me :-(

But.... it is cus I cant steal anything in fel now! * Hides her arties from which she janitored in doom*
You could always steal some prepubescent kid's bandages and watch him run around spamming GUADRS!!!

B

Brown Ninja

... Hi.

And no I'm not still around, just happened to be feeling nostalgic myself and saw this thread.

K

kenlutuo

Greetings...

I still play off and on. Didn't play much on Sonoma, but did play a bit on Atlantic ^keke^

T

Transuranic

You LuT peeps play any free shards lately?
I was a latecomer to LuT, right before you left sonoma....

F

Ftroop

Hehe, I remember Lut, it has been years since I have been on this board.

I do miss the old style UO but from the looks of it I'd say the game is nearly dead.

I'd probably be most rembered by LionHeart, Debra O'Conner, Randy O'Conner, Robin Locksley.

Ahh, so many years ago......

S

Sorcha of Sonoma

Argond Earandir here :)
also Ugluk, Yerrom, Arghun, Sadie Lace, Sorcha and others

AoL still has one or two people left - back in Janos Antero's day we defended the Y from some of you LOL

G

Geni88

Holy crap, I was just feeling nostalgic as well, and I came here to search for you guys to see if anyone still existed. And I found this! I can't believe how big a part of my life UO was, kind of sad actually. I was such a depressed person! But you guys and the game definitely helped me realize the daylight outside my window that caused a glare on my computer. Now I'm 22 and live a real life... Amazing. I do miss scamming innocent people and taking all there goods, what a sick satisfaction it gave me to tear down other peoples online lives. I had lots of fun doing it though for sure, I miss you guys, anyone still alive out there?

J

jimma

If anyone is feeling nostalgic you can log in now for free, the "Return to Britannia" event is going on now until Oct 12th.

S

Shadowmage/Cheech

Ooh more familiar names! I wasnt in lut but used to hang around with some of yall, mostly duke and brown ninja. I just reactivated UO. My red is shadowmage but currently i soulstoned all his skills over to one of my blues to experiment with templates. Anyways, hi friends