• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old imbuable minor arties...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello all,
I have a chest with a bunch of old resilient bracers and such that have either been imbued or are available fore imbuing.. I don't know if they hold value or not. Please let me know. If so, I may be willing to part with it all!

Items awaiting imbuing... they've all been tested and are ready for you to imbue them to your liking.
3 - stitcher's mittens
1 - spell woven britches - elves only
8 - resilient bracers
1 - djinni's ring replica

items already imbued...
daimo's helm x2
arms of tactical excellence
gloves of the pugilist
the dryad bow
the berserker's maul x2
resilient bracer x9

in total there are 16 already imbued items and 13 waiting imbuing.
Many of these items you can still get, but they are no longer imbuable, therefore these are now rare. I'm looking for a price check and potential sale on all these items. I would rather not split them up.

Below are the photos of all the items... and specific photos of the imbued items - so you can see what is on them.

full photo.jpg ber1.jpg ber2.jpg dai1.jpg dai2.jpg arms.jpg gloves.jpg brac1.jpg brac2.jpg brac3.jpg brac4.jpg brac5.jpg brac6.jpg brac7.jpg brac8.jpg brac9.jpg

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The Resilient Bracers often go for 30-40m on in-game vendors and here on Stratics (like here: [Selling] - Resilient Bracer +30 resisting spells). However, these are exclusively bracers that are +15, +15 in Resisting Spells- the ones you have that are +15 in another skill are likely worth a bit less. The unimbued ones I've seen go for 40-60m in-game.

Not sure on the other items.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Awesome, ty. Anyone have any information on the others?
Also, you can change the imbued skill as long as it's in the same category correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen a few daimyo's helms sell for 25-30m, but that was months ago.

if you decide to break up the set, i'd be interested in the spellwoven britches.
either way, how many mods/weight is available for imbuing on the britches?

and if you happen to find more items lying around, i would be looking for a helm
of swiftness as well..

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will take a look. I don't know how to test the weight of the item, but after trying the spellwoven britches, it has more properties than allowed to imbue. It gives you the gump to do so, but there are no extra slots available to imbue them. I'm

I will let you know if i run into a helm of swiftness...

For anyone else... I'll take 555m for the box... that's 17.25m per item

i'll take 25m per non-imbued item (throw in the spellwoven britches)
and 15m per each item that is already imbued...

so 300m for non-imbued... (12 items)
so 255m for imbued items... (17 items)

according to diddles numbers, there's a lot more money to be made if someone is interested.

ICQ or PM me...