• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old =G= members?

T

The Keeper

Greetings all

I recently came to own the old =G= keep, while it is pretty much empty I did stumble upon a couple of old books written by Lich Calerith and a complete set of golden armor (with a skull helm) that was crafted by Golgothan Hands.

There is also a bulletin board but I would like to keep it in the keep, I have always enjoyed the history of Sonoma and its guilds and I am honored to know that I own such a place. If there are any old =G= members around who would like to have some of your guilds history please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to turn the items over to you. I of course have a scribe friend making me copies of the books and I would like to keep at least one piece of the armor if it isn't to much trouble to remain in the keep were I will display it with some other old guilds items I have collected along the years. (If i ever get the darn place deco'ed that is hehe)

Thanks for your time!

Strength and Honor!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I am actually the last =G= that even still remotely plays. Glad to see some of the old =G= stuff is still floating around. I definelty would not mind having that armor for old times sake and a few of those books. I would love to display them right next to the original =G= guildstone. Right before Cal left he was able to hand it over to me. I also am safe guarding the Vecna accounts just incase Tom decides to one day make a return.

Ahh good times. I also have a few of those nifty swords that were made way back in the day when Vecna was searching for them.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a dagger somewhere crafted by Lord Vecna. If you'd like it Hunter I'll pass it your way... Have to find it first.

T

The Keeper

I would be glad to give you the items, I will pm you the next time i know I am on or if you would like to icq me I think its in my profile

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha really a dagger? That sounds like its one of the swords that was made for the player ran quest that =G= put on, that was when I first was introduced to =G=. I was given one of the swords on my Char Ariel Joy to safe guard and protect from any =G= members and especialy vecna, I think Rose Bush had another one, im not sure where the others went. The little part of the event that was actually played out was definetly fun. Sadly the event was never finished as it was just then that the war between =G= and ZOG broke out.

Oh good times!

I wish I never would have sold that account with Ariel Joy on it, was one of my favorite chars.

I would love that dagger as now adays the Vecna char does not have any craftmanship skills.

What I would really like to do is make a museum that remember some of the great guilds that once were. =G=, B^G and GOH to name a few. I have all 3 guild stones for those guilds and numerous artifacts from them.

How I miss the old days.

Sir scott if you ever want to sell your house on glow just let me know. One of the worst things I ever did was sell that place.

S

Salty Pete

What I would really like to do is make a museum that remember some of the great guilds that once were. =G=, B^G and GOH to name a few. I have all 3 guild stones for those guilds and numerous artifacts from them.
B^G was a good group. One of the only large guilds I have ever been a part of in UO. Cice was a quality role player.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pete I didnt know you were a B^G member! I thought I was the only one left! When were you a part of B^G? Our paths must have crossed sometime.

Yes B^G was a great group, I wish I understood things better back then as I do now so I could have been a better guildmaster when Cice left. He was one hell of a guildmaster. I think the best I ever had. Bacci might be a close second with DP.

S

Salty Pete

Pete I didnt know you were a B^G member! I thought I was the only one left! When were you a part of B^G? Our paths must have crossed sometime.

Yes B^G was a great group, I wish I understood things better back then as I do now so I could have been a better guildmaster when Cice left. He was one hell of a guildmaster. I think the best I ever had. Bacci might be a close second with DP.
I was in B^G only for a very short time on two different characters. I joined up just before Cice left UO. One of the characters I had in the guard was Dude Ayerul a character I also played in retaliation to Lich crowning himself King of the shard. I have no clue which other character I used in B^G... It was a character I whipped up in a few days and only played in B^G. Long since deleted.

This was sometime between 2001/2002 if I remember correctly.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh. I twas a member of Golgotha, good fun it was. Those interesting wars with ZOG were priceless, mainly because we always won, lol. Could have sworn I saw one of the Lich characters around a while back not long ago.

T

The Keeper

I think GOH and KmR did a few things back in the day when they were both heavy in the role play as well yes? Even did a few hunts together if I remember correctly. When Dragonreborn was GM.

C

Cainthrope

Ahh. I twas a member of Golgotha, good fun it was. Those interesting wars with ZOG were priceless, mainly because we always won, lol. Could have sworn I was one of the Lich characters around a while back.
ZOG HEIL fool, =G= got destroyed all day long, for years.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! I can only think of one time when ZOG actualy had the upper hand in the war, and that was when they somehow managed to get their entire force together and luanched a all out assualt on Golgatha when we were in the middle of a RP event.

As ussualy ZOG peaced us after our counter attack. I know trust me, I was in more wars agaisnt ZOG then anyone else in the old days. It was good old RP fun and you zogs did a hell of a job at it.

Man I miss fighting in that valley agaisnt you guys. Why did Thrax ever leave that valley?

Ya GOH was heavy into RP, and I remember doing many events with DragonReborn and KmR.

We all use to have a Guildmaster hunt group that was put together.

Man this makes me sad talking of the old days.

C

Cainthrope

ZOG is still around on sonoma but there are no REAL enemies worth the time and effort, of our great and wise leader, Thraximus Zog. But we are preparing as always for the next fools to rise up, so we can crush them down into the ash they were born from.

bwha!

ZOG HEIL!
ZOG HEIL!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was B^G and =G=. I was one of the pvp "generals" I guess for a long while. I can't remember the name he gave us... Vecna was a good guy.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, Vecna. He did replace Soulstealer didn't he as acting GM aye?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were the same person with the chars on the same account. Vecna was the god, Soulstealer was his voice.

T

The Keeper

We all use to have a Guildmaster hunt group that was put together.
Thats right, I remember that now. Is there any rpers left on sonoma at all?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not many. You use to be able to find a few at the Y during story nights. Good ol Saltyh Pete is the local pirate. Sir Scott's the mayor of Moonglow. When I play I slip into my role of the Dread Red Bard, but thats all that I know off.

To be honest I dont play much anymore, all my friends have left UO, over 10 years playing this game, sheesh, but I am glad I have my memories of them.

Good times in a age long gone and unfortunetly all but forgotten.

That guildmaster group hunt was always a blast, I remember a very large group of us once fighting Barracoon in ilsh just when third dawn was released, Joram and pluffy tagged along to cover the hunt. We all ended up with death robes in very short order. I think Deathrage and the NUB's ended up coming to try and rescue us. As was the NUB custom they also ended up dead =D.

G

gwar

I just checked the sonoma forums to see how things are
I check to see any old members and was surprised to see a thread
with the old =G= title
I was Lich Calerith one of the Conclave
And my other character was Xan
Its as if you dug up an old lich's Tomb. I had lots of Golgotha's history in my banks
and in the keep I had.

I

Isosceles

I saw Lich Reaver at Luna bank the other day, though I'm not sure if it was the same one from long ago.

I still remember crafting a decent sized order of stone furniture for =G= at my little fel house. Memories...

G

Goldie of Sonoma

I was a =G= member way back when on Smaccie when the Champ Spawns first started. I don't remember why I left.. I think it is because we disbanded.. I then joined YAD and GTH.

S

Syrus Rane

I haven't played in a long time but me and issues used to be pretty high ranked =G= and B^G. And whats up hunter!

T

The Keeper

Aye, I have talked with Liche Reaver and given him copies of some of the books I had found.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Syrus Rane!

Wow its been a long time my friend! How the hell are you? where have you been? Crap man i miss you guys. Tell your brother I said Hello!

Pretty high up? You two were basically as high as you could get! I could always count on you and your brother, crap you two were the only players that ever had my account info.

BTW I miss playing on Mandrake and Issues VERY much. Those chars were awesome.