• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay WTH Is Going On?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've closely watched the Luna housing situation for like maybe 3 years or so since I came back to Legends. Getting a Luna house was like finding the Holy Grail. Sure it happened, rarely, normally passed between guild members and such. There have been like 5 or 6 on the open market in the past few weeks. That is a really strong up turn if you will. Really way out of the norm. I know some have stated they were going to Atlantic. Is there a major guild bailing out of Legends headed to Atlantic or anything? Just wondering what's going on.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not a clue, seems our population is going thru some sort of growing pains..... some folks disappearing but I see new faces all the time

and why anyone would leave Legends for Atlantic is beyond me o_O

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't quite understand this either.
Specially why would anyone want to leave Legends to ATL. That baffles my mind!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say the lack of other players. Alot of players want instant gratification. Look at the number of vendors on Legends compared to Atlantic. .

On Chessy I was able to build a 70s resist 16 HPR, 18 percent Damage Eater, 20 Hp, 48 Stamina, and 20 MI suit. In a day, to do the same on Legends I would have to farm it.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same thing has happened on sonoma.. most are moving to atlantic.. seems alot of shards are dying off.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Five Luna houses have decayed in the last couple of months on Sonoma. There was no rush to place a new plot either, a few of the spots were open for days.

Merge Sonoma, Baja, and Pacific :]

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know some have stated they were going to Atlantic. Is there a major guild bailing out of Legends headed to Atlantic or anything? Just wondering what's going on.
I might be movin' to Atlantic soon
Just to raise me up a crop of dental floss...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A guild I was in on Atlantic transferred over here...then they all went back. I still say they took me snipe hunting LOL. :hahaha: