• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay, so I went to Magencia to join that faction, WTH?!?!

C

Coragin

As I jump out of the moongate, I notice its dark bluish, everything around the moongate is black and gray. I run to town to join the faction, theres all these corrupted jerks that totally owned me.

First, what happened?

Second, how long till this goes away so I can make it into town to join that faction?

Oh and is there a way to find out which factions control which towns?

T

Tazar

Magincia was destroyed for it's pride and the souls that wander there are all that remains of this fair city. The town is to be rebuilt at some point in the future, but as to when, your guess is as good as mine...

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately the left overs of the Magincia event are a pain, especially the 1 way moongate.
Let's hope that the ladies & gents of EA rebuild this city soon and restore law and order.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also boat to Magincia. Come in on the side near the sign-up stone and you can avoid some of the corrupted souls.

If you go to the Trinsic docks, you'll find a large black and gold teleporter pad. Use it and you'll end up just above where the docks used to be in Magincia. From there you can try to run to the east to get to the sign-up stone and the base. Not quite as long a run as from the moongate, but you'll undoubtedly still encounter corrupted souls.

The easiest way to determine who currently controls a town is to look at the color of the sigil pedestal in town.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets be honest, if you are really getting owned by corrupted souls and all you need to do is run to the faction stone then you probably aren't good enough for faction PvP.

Take it as a cheap lesson and find something else to do.

W

wee papa smurf

Lets be honest, if you are really getting owned by corrupted souls and all you need to do is run to the faction stone then you probably aren't good enough for faction PvP.

:lol:

C

Coragin

Yea or maybe I ran there with a toon Im building that was naked for two reasons.

1. I wasent expecting a ton of monsters in town.
2. On the way I didnt want some ******* red killing me just cause he can. And dont say there arent reds like that.

Last time I decided I was quitting for a while, I decided to take a final walk across the land and see the sights. Wearing nothing except normal clothes, I went out on my walk, just outside Trinsic, two ******* reds kept killing me. I went to the nearby wanderign healer to res and continue my walk and they just kept killing me. I take that as a lesson learned. Unless you know the red, they are an *******. If your a red and NOT an *******, you have to prove that to me, I dont assume your not, I assume you are until you prove me otherwise.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ROFL, I was thinking the same thing...la

W

wee papa smurf

Yea or maybe I ran there with a toon Im building that was naked for two reasons.

1. I wasent expecting a ton of monsters in town.
2. On the way I didnt want some ******* red killing me just cause he can. And dont say there arent reds like that.

Last time I decided I was quitting for a while, I decided to take a final walk across the land and see the sights. Wearing nothing except normal clothes, I went out on my walk, just outside Trinsic, two ******* reds kept killing me. I went to the nearby wanderign healer to res and continue my walk and they just kept killing me. I take that as a lesson learned. Unless you know the red, they are an *******. If your a red and NOT an *******, you have to prove that to me, I dont assume your not, I assume you are until you prove me otherwise.
Umm Welcome to felucia. :lol:
im pretty sure any red will kill someone "because they can" thats the joys of being a MURDERER :danceb:

C

Coragin

Well like I said, I was just starting to build the char, so I just wanted to get in, join and get out. So, it was either waste time moving money around to insure my gear, or drop it all in my house and head naked. This I figued would do a few things, expecting a murderer to come along...

Laugh, no insurance money for you.
Laugh, no items or anything for you.
Laugh, no nonthing for you.
Laugh, wasted your time jackoff.

I didnt know anything about the Magencia thing. But after the replies here, I can see not much has changed in Fel. Guess Im just gonna add my tamer to the factions cause I know how everyone loves them sooooo much :D Even got one to spare to go red too lol.

Guess if reds can grief "just cause they can", tamers can do the same.

Thanks for the heads up on how the reds are acting, I was gonna go mage or dexxer, now I see tamer is definetly the way to go. I read the boards enough here to see that everyone loves a good tamer on the battlefield.

Thanks guys! :D See ya on the battlefield.

L

Laf

IM THAT ******* YOU SPEAK OF.. AND I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT.

laf @ u

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, another Tamer! Oh they do cry loudly when you kill em with your greater! Welcome back to the game and factions.