• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

okay, so I can't stop re-designing my house

K

Kyle Orton

Does anyone else have this problem? I will design my house and love it, and then want to do it all over again so I tear it down 2 days later and make a new design. I think this might be some form of OCD. Do I need help?

T

Tay M'real

very much so - since leaving college your arm strength remains suspect

K

Kyle Orton

You know, my name was never a problem until some no talent ass clown started throwing touchdown passes for Purdue. I'm not going to change my name, why should I? He's the one who sucks.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, my name was never a problem until some no talent ass clown started throwing touchdown passes for Purdue. I'm not going to change my name, why should I? He's the one who sucks.

And yes, you do have a problem. It's called Customitis and can only be cured by trading your custom houses for classic homes or seeking professional help. :p

K

Kyle Orton

Haha. I've played UO on and off since 2000 and I've always just thrown up 4 walls and used my house for storage. After several guildmates saying how ugly my house was, last week I sat down and really applied myself at designing. I'm hooked. =)

T

Tazar

I think I have the same problem - only worse... I just can't bring myself to tear down an old design - so I just keep buying out neighbors and adding on instead... :p

D

Dai

Hi my name is Dai and i am a customaholic, i have been fighting this disease since they made it possible to customize our houses. welcome to the club :grouphug:

M

mutau

*sits down next to Dai* Hi. I'm Mutau. I'm a customaholic too. It got worse for me when they removed the cost of just opening the customization tool or the cost of commiting without any changes. *hangs head*

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must admit... I´m a customaholic too! :blushing:
The only thing that recently kept me from customizing my home was that I had to tidy up and sort soooooooooooo much!
You see, additional to the customitis I have, I´m a lazy gal when it comes to clear my home ;)