• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay Set it Off (Morpheous)

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets be straight.

You can't 1v1 kill me. Ever. NEVER. EVER. The only time you did is para gank.

And then you para ganked me with Mixtape Messiah. Who is 10x better then you are.

And btw, Waxxing is 1v1 killing. You're MISUSING MY OWN DAMN MEME. ITS A 1V1 TAUNT DUMB ASS. ITS NOT A "LOLZ GANKED! WAXXXED!"

Jesus christ. Learn from your betters that you are garbage. Have your balls even dropped yet dude? Growing any hair in your pits?

Because seriously, I thin your a basement dwelling matrix inbred who probably cried his eyes out when Vader turned bad in Episode 3 and still argues over who shot first...

Han...

Or Greeto....

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) and i dont live in a basement funny tho your pretty funn
i hope things go well for you

S

SUPRsalad

Oh set, tell us more sweet little lies. . .
How many girls have you humped on, boy? How many 'pumps' did you get in before you embarrassed yourself?
How many guns do you have? Do they all run on ''C2'' (carbon?) like your bad-ass bb-gun?
How much pot have you smoked, and does your cop-daddy know about it?

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh set, tell us more sweet little lies. . .
How many girls have you humped on, boy? How many 'pumps' did you get in before you embarrassed yourself?
How many guns do you have? Do they all run on ''C2'' (carbon?) like your bad-ass bb-gun?
How much pot have you smoked, and does your cop-daddy know about it?
Pretty much my exact thoughts