• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay |M| Where are you?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stop talking **** inrl im home schooled

Trash..

Terrible at uo and cant back **** up

Funny.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well if GOO! didnt get owned by supr earlier at despise you woulda seen us when we came in and took the spawn from them.. ask jesse jane, she was there.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

we didnt have numbers online then..
urm.. we had a stealther there bro. you must have been one of the ones that wasnt there because our stealther saw 6 - 8 goo! easy. not sure who started the spawn but thanks for the two 120s :thumbsup:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off dont call me your bro, ill never be anywhere near that towards you.

Second, we did have 4-5 but you guys had like 12-15 just to fight us

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

First off dont call me your bro, ill never be anywhere near that towards you.

Second, we did have 4-5 but you guys had like 12-15 just to fight us
actually BRO, we didnt come to fight you. supr did that for us. we came in to kill supr since you were all dead.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you get your gameplay window like that??????
The answer is simple if you know how to do some digging Mr. TENKI...
First - I must state that I used grade school mathematics dealing with division and ratio's to solve this puzzle.

enlarge
I took an aspect ratio of the paperdoll in the image and compared it to a fresh screenshot of mine. The screenshot of the OP shows the paperdoll which has the size 159x197. I compared this to images paperdoll and discovered a normal paperdoll is 260x322. Taking the 159 and dividing it by 260 will give us the percentage of 61.15%. We'll also take the other dimensions of 197 and divide it by 322 giving us the percentage of 61.18%. Using the program GIMP I was able to scale my image by 61.24% (which is the closest option the scaling algorithm gives me). I was able to create the wonderful image from the original with a normal paperdoll with a red outline and a normal gameplay window of the maximum size 800x600 also with a red outline.

I wanted to know the gameplay window size of this poster to do this we used the rough percentage of 61.15% from above and can estimate the window being 1189x794. That is slightly larger than the normal gameplay window of 800x600, 389 pixels wider and 194 pixels taller.

My curiousity took ahold of me I wanted to know the Windows Screen resolution . I decided to do more math and came up with a gameplay window size of roughly 1649.90x1031.93. So my math is flawed oh well an educated guess would say it's a wide screen maybe a WSXGA "Widescreen Super eXtended Graphics Array Plus" running at 1680x1050.

enlarge

Second - we play computer forensics! I noticed the image was being hosted by Photobucket, thats simple by the URL of http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv55/jeff916/adsa.jpg. Ooh that's pretty cool a lot of information available from that, a Photobucket user name of jeff916 and a URL path we can trickle down.
http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv55/jeff916/
If a Photobucket profile is open to the public, so to say, we can find other images and other information about the owner of the Photobucket account.

Ok Ok lets not go into the computer forensics of Photobucket stuff I already had fun with that. Back to digging up some information that may help us understand how the screenshots gameplay window is abnormally large. Oooh we found something neat on the second screenshot Untitled-2.jpg.

It's a Journal!

That's a little bit hard to read lets make it bigger

ooh see anything strange there? I DO! Lightning and Last Target have Brackets around them like these []. Hmm ok what can this do for us?

Third - People are resources too! Talking to some folks that play on unsanctioned shards I discovered the name of the program that makes Brackets! YAY!
Next I did some reseach on this unnamed third party application and got this quote

"Depending on your screen resolution you should have plenty of black room to put those in. ***** also has an option to increase the game play size if you think it is too small. By default it won't go higher than 800*600."

Conclusion - Well Mr. Tenki, I really can't answer your question on the stratics forum besides telling you its an illegal third party application.

S

SUPRsalad

*claps* you did all that work to find out what I just assumed. Not that it wasn't funny to catch him lying like that.

'my video card does that' hahah, ermm. wait.. that was just insulting to my intelligence.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*claps* you did all that work to find out what I just assumed. Not that it wasn't funny to catch him lying like that.

'my video card does that' hahah, ermm. wait.. that was just insulting to my intelligence.
You're Welcome Gemma, I am easily amused and this kept me entertained for a bit... Btw you're doing a great job keeping the shard full of hilarious sigs!

S

SUPRsalad

thanks! Cool part is, Im not using an illegal program to do it. .

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, this was acctually quite funny to read, Nvidia controll panel lets me change the resolution of any game im playing, lyconis go some where else no one wants you here,

DOnt sit here and call me a hacker. untill you know the facts

Third party program = Nvidia contrl panel.. Yeah FTW!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ohhh my bad.. so whatsup with the brackets in your journal again?
there ya go walmart.. when you get caught just condone them!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sargon no one wants you on this forum post on the one you made strictly for your guild

No one here wants your bull****.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Sargon no one wants you on this forum post on the one you made strictly for your guild

No one here wants your bull****.

hahaha... maybe your guild should host a forum if you dont want to hear me. these are public forums and to be honest if it wasnt for your big mouths talking **** about my guild i woudlent even be here. so please, keep making yourself and guild look stupider and stupider. its really quite hysterical.

S

SUPRsalad

If its not such an advantage, why, when it was down for the couple of weeks after SA release, was nobody able to even login and play without it?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahah sargon tries to say he beat us 10 minutes ago

we pull even numbers online and kill lucas and china, and they run away and wont fight

always got to have the bigger numbers aye?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

we pull even numbers online and kill lucas and china, and they run away and wont fight

well since u killed 2 outta 5 u want three to fight an considering i was the only mage there besides zanity it dont matter u will say lies u just got regulated lmao:fight:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually you already had us outnumbered.. but im sure your story will be more believeable since everybody here hates |M|. BUT WAIT!!! i have screenshots!!
when i heard people were fighting i hoped on my tamer and ran straight to the scene! it was stugottz, NY, Ben, Zanity and myself against judah, setitoff, xiled, lambro, jesusislove and ascendency. if you can count youll see thats 6 of you, 5 of us. heres a play by play. first we get a call theres a fight at yew. MOUNT UP. it was stu, ben and zanity against 6!!! by the time me and NY got there we started the pwnfest. (0011). while im taking a screenshot of our first assult stu and ny calling a new target! IM OMW! when i show up hes already dead :( (jesusislove). by about this time dante was on his way to even the fight, 6v6. (0013). now im going to give them a bennefit of the doubt and assume that mixtape was one of the guys we already slaughtered. but, he didnt do too good either (again). (0015). lastly bigmouth setitoff waiting in his houseie to get out of stat :( (0018). good fight guys. im sure youll have plenty of excuses and fictions to respond with.

Attachments

S

suprshadow

Umm two things, 6v5 is a fair number fight. Having a difference of one person isn't really a problem. It becomes a problem when you tools come on here say you owned us but thats when you had 14ish vs us 6 then thats out numbered.. have a one person difference... you really gotta be pulling stuff outta your ass to just complain about that...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

you really gotta be pulling stuff outta your ass to just complain about that...
i didnt complain silly, i stated a fact. you guys are always the ones saying you could own us 5 vs 5 when funny enough, you got owned 6 v 5.. btw i didnt get a screenshot of ascendancys dead bodies but truth is judah is the only person that did not die. good work judah!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

you guys out numbered us again never fight us even numbers
are you being delusional AGAIN dood? look at the screenshots.. there was 6 of YOU and 5 of US!! i even named the people you had, and they are all on my screenshots! wtf more does it take BRO? if i were you, id just quit posting on these forums your embarrassing your guild and cryright is going to blow a gasket!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.s i wasnt there. i cant comment on the actual fight.
screen shot 1 your dead corspe is there bahhahabahhaha u wernt there then who was on oyur acc exile deliquent is your char or however u spell it bahhahhaha:thumbup:

J

Jesse Jane

this is why we dont let immature children in our guild, regardless to how good they think they are. i would be absolutly embarrassed and ashamed if you were arguing for my guilds cause.
some of us just dont take this game as seriously as you might. not trying to talk ****. just saying =/

S

suprshadow

screen shot 1 your dead corspe is there bahhahabahhaha u wernt there then who was on oyur acc exile deliquent is your char or however u spell it bahhahhaha:thumbup:
who the F is exile? lol what are you on? my chars include wal-mart and Magic Johnson. And Magic Johnson doesn't get played because right now i am not a big necro/mage fan. I am more into Pure Magew/inscribe and ninja

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is why we dont let immature children in our guild, regardless to how good they think they are. i would be absolutly embarrassed and ashamed if you were arguing for my guilds cause.
some of us just dont take this game as seriously as you might. not trying to talk ****. just saying =/
jesse u made a post someone come fight us so did set it off u guys say we cant kill u even numbers just a fact shown so if u wouldnt post bs we wouldnt post bs practice what u preach:heart:

S

suprshadow

jesse u made a post someone come fight us so did set it off u guys say we cant kill u even numbers just a fact shown so if u wouldnt post bs we wouldnt post bs practice what u preach:heart:
Man, honestly, icq me what you want to say before you post it and i'd gladly proof read it and actually make sense of it for you.

J

Jesse Jane

Man, honestly, icq me what you want to say before you post it and i'd gladly proof read it and actually make sense of it for you.
yeah. start doing that stu, cause your just making no sense

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, this was acctually quite funny to read, Nvidia controll panel lets me change the resolution of any game im playing, lyconis go some where else no one wants you here,

I have an nvidia card, how can I do this with my control panel? ;)

S

SUPRsalad

son, you are insulting our intelligence. . .just quit while yr still not really ahead.

M

mutau

punctuations are your friends.........................................

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

maybe if i bump this thread itll refresh your memorys.

|M| > cheaters

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

set and xiled or whatever is same guy lambo and mix was same guy so 5 of us
judah, setitoff, xiled, lambro, jesusislove and ascendency. setitoff adn xiled were on teh same screenshot and both died while playing at teh same time.. so your theory is shot bud.. swallow your pride and admit you guys got rocked 6 v 5 BY |M|. i knew messiah was somebody who logged out and got back on a diff char and even suggested it. so why would i lie about xild and setitoff? even if they were teh same you still got owned even numbers. learn to fight with your guild instead of running away and maybe you guys will be able to compete with a real team.

R

Rand Al

judah, setitoff, xiled, lambro, jesusislove and ascendency. setitoff adn xiled were on teh same screenshot and both died while playing at teh same time.. so your theory is shot bud.. swallow your pride and admit you guys got rocked 6 v 5 BY |M|. i knew messiah was somebody who logged out and got back on a diff char and even suggested it. so why would i lie about xild and setitoff? even if they were teh same you still got owned even numbers. learn to fight with your guild instead of running away and maybe you guys will be able to compete with a real team.
You must be lapsing during fights cause xiled happens to be setitoff. Dunno what your on just cause he ran down to get his body and happened to die near it don't mean he was playing them at the same time any one can ask him he will get on the char for you maybe if you ask him nicely.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Dunno what your on just cause he ran down to get his body and happened to die near it don't mean he was playing them at the same time

why would somebody change chars to loot their body? why would he be worried aobut looting his body when theres a fight going on? again, i really dont care if its the same person or not because ther was still 4 more of you, which still leaves a 5vs5, even fight. which means not only did we own you guys 5vs5 but we even killed several of your secondary chars in the process.
however, its still evading me why you guys are denying it or make up excuses. just admit it, i have plenty of proof.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=123
states
Game Play Window Size - Sets the maximum client size while windowed:
* 640 x 480
* 800 x 600
Your confidence is great thinking I'd call you a hacker. Using a third party application such as the "Nvidia control panel" doesn't warrant such a grand title. FYI : The TOS is really loose on things like this, basically a blanket statement that says not modify any part of the UO game without authorization from EA. It is best to tread carefully when using any third party application to enhance your gameplay.

I understand the animosity you hold. At the least you learned how to make your Photobucket account secure from public viewing. Many dislike me, my ability to point out the obvious can anger those with details they wish ensconced.

:danceb: Kool-aid OOOOH YEAH :danceb:
Even mad scientist appreciate what Kool-aid can create!​

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=123
states
Game Play Window Size - Sets the maximum client size while windowed:
* 640 x 480
* 800 x 600
Your confidence is great thinking I'd call you a hacker. Using a third party application such as the "Nvidia control panel" doesn't warrant such a grand title. FYI : The TOS is really loose on things like this, basically a blanket statement that says not modify any part of the UO game without authorization from EA. It is best to tread carefully when using any third party application to enhance your gameplay.

I understand the animosity you hold. At the least you learned how to make your Photobucket account secure from public viewing. Many dislike me, my ability to point out the obvious can anger those with details they wish ensconced.

:danceb: Kool-aid OOOOH YEAH :danceb:
Even mad scientist appreciate what Kool-aid can create!​
LYCONIS FOR PRESIDENT. KOOL AID MUSTACHE CHAMP.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm surprised everyone missed the obvious one.

He has Automap up, and it's apparently tracking his position.

If you look at his UO Window bar there is no indication of UOA running. What other program allows you to track your current location without using UOA?

(FYI - you can't track your current location without UOA or the other program)

S

SUPRsalad

theres this program. . . i forget the name of it but it has the same name of the thing that i use to shave my face every day. . . gah i forget, but anyhoo, yeah.. it does that too.. .