• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay, had fun.

P

Pennywise

Okay. I had fun. DevilsOwn, BardMar, come by and get stuff if you want it.

Da games is gettings hots in da real werlds, and I wants to take advantage of dis times to gobble stuff up.

Loved playin, but just don't anymores.

What fun while it lasted.

I will check one more time here in a few days to sees whens you wants to meets to gets some stuff. Gots lots of runic barb kits, lots of heartwood runic made bows, tons of legendary made barb kit armor, and stuff to boring to name.

Will drop house in a week or so. Not sure. Will leave that up to meez gurls, since they don't play anymore either.

P

Pennywise

Oh, Maplestone and MageCruella, you guys toos, Come bys and gets stuff. Arwen tooxz.

Da house is along the road along Loch Lake. Right on da road. It says Salems Lot, and owned by my daughter Salem.

Its just before you get to that guard house along the road. Very near to wear Sorcon still has a castle, like 3 houses away, but on the road.

It looks like a mountain with a village on top with little houses.

Just come ins, and if yous sees major things yous likes, just lets me knows. The chapel has a full music box. Got a saddle, a horse armor thingy, stuff like that.

I will miss you alls. Reallys, but I played mostly cause the gurls dids, and now dats da don'ts, I tried to hang on without them playing, but, it just didn't work for long.

But, I love ya. *winks* And will always remembers ya.

So dats whys I wants to gives ya my stuff.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure to pack up the bank boxes to the brim just in case.

I can't ask for stuff (except when joking) ... but if there's something you can't fit in a bank box that you'd like to know someone still had (decoration, book, crafted item of someone's name), I can set aside a spot for when I someday do a proper museum.

(very cool house design by the way, I really like the way you managed to create a whole mini-village feel to it, complete with NPCs)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, it's a very fun house... the girls had a knack for UO construction

stopped by there tonite and got some screenshots of it.. .. hope ya don't mind

D

Danse

*wipes eyes with the back of her hand*

Sorry to see you go, you made it interesting...I am going ot miss ya.

P

Pennywise

It is sad when things change sometimes. I remember my daughter Salem being sad when the old town and guild Fort Briarwood went to the wayside, and then the Fellowship of Skara Brae.

I believe, it was those days of seeing them play that really got me interested. There was so much activity, so much going on...it was fun to watch.

Yet, as with seasons, there comes a time to move on. I really don't like playing anymore. Don't spend much time on the computer at all unless I am in my truck to check email at a project site, review plans, or see the minute by minute fluctuations of the market.

Even so, it doesn't mean I don't have some fine memories. Hmmm, what was that darn video flash Cricket showed me once. Let me see if I can find that. Never understood it when I first saw it years ago. Now I do.

Any way, come by the house and look. If you like something you see, just let me know. I will try to get on at night this week to get stuff for those that want it.

Click link below. Then click on button by "A Dog."

http://numerous.org/uo/

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow!

Sad, but stirring and fitting, for us all.

Be safe Pennywise, in all your endeavors, and drop by once in a while and say howdy, and let us know how you're doin.

*waves sadly, thinking of Ado*

L

Lord Urza

Fair thee well pennywise, I know a buisness man like yourself is prolly off to play the markets? If so good luck with that i know id do the same if i could.
Hope to see you over at uhall-offtopic still adding composed interjection's.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh I remember Salem and Cricket when I was guilded with them back in the day. If they are your daughters IRL then sir you did a GREAT job in raising them with respect and values. Sad to see you go, but if I can give you some advice as a returning vet- BANK your stuff :) Nothing worse than getting the urge to come back and starting from scratch again! :wall:

Best of luck in all your travels!

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell Salem and Cricket I said hi I am Dwarves from Briarwood they also know me as Kulder from FSB,

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go Penny, take care. Just as Drawn said, bank your stuffs! Just in case ;) If theres anything you cant fit in the bank, that you want to make sure gets taken care of, just give me a hollar I would be glad to give it a special place in my keep. :)
Ill miss ya Penny. :( Keep in touch!

P

Pennywise

My personal favorite goodbye movie :(

If there can be such a thing.
www.askcorran.com/flash/soulharvester.htm

Think the link will be right, been awhile.
God damn youz, Uriahs. Yous gots meez alls sentimentals.

Shouldn't have lets damns puppeteers to gets weepies and moves in on meez acts heres over da weekends, letting me fine clown guard down

Oh, Drawn, and Kulder. I talked with my girls. They still remember.

Funny, that just a game could hold to people so.

Almost as if, real memories. And yet, I suppose they are.

(OOC) What a great video. Had to favorite that one. A true classic. I like UO flash.

That was sweet.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
God damn youz, Uriahs. Yous gots meez alls sentimentals.
*grins*

So does that mean ya want to stay? huh? huh?
Don't make me go get even more sentimental stuff to throw at ya! :lol:

Luck to ya friend, I barely got to know ya. If ya have to go, our thoughts and prayers go with you.
Take care and stay in touch!

P

Pennywise

Well...accounts paids up tooz januaries.

M-m-maybes I can do one mores Christmas, see whose alive in dis heres place. Could runs around Luna and Doom totally nakeds.

Still, I wants to gives ****s aways. Weez...well, I guess just meez nows, haves to much, and don't means anytings to meez.

Wish I'd played wens da gurls dids when all dems towns were goings ons. I tinks I woulds have had somes funs wits dems, instead of coming in, chastizins da gurls, tinkins daz needs to sees da counselers.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Hey brother I'm sure you'll still lurk the forums so I'm not saying goodbye :D

P

Pennywise

Tell Salem and Cricket I said hi I am Dwarves from Briarwood they also know me as Kulder from FSB,
Kulder,

There is a violet colored statue to the front of the house. Salem says you gave that to her when she had the house in Felucca beside Loch Lake, near FAL.

I will bank that under her character, unless you want it back.

And Drawn, Salem says to give you whatever you want. So I will try to get back on Friday night or early Saturday morning. Just depends how late I get off the road from project and back in town.

B

BardMal

I have been gone from the forums for a week or two.

Saw your post and knew it would make me sad before I opened it.

We would rather have you around than your game gear.

If you are paid up until Jan, why don't you hold on to your goodies and hang out. Alot can happen in a day, and January is many days away.

Your new best friend may not have even joined UO yet. Without you around, they may never get the chance to meet and make friends with the many great souls whom we all have the pleasure of interacting with.

You have a great soul.

I have considered many times leaving the game myself. Staggering game play between the forums here and actual game has carried me through many "dry" spells.

We all hope you reconsider leaving, not to speak for the Legends community, but I am confident that more than just myself consider your charm and wit a great addition and part of the reason we all enjoy UO/ Stratics so much.

Where ever you may travel, may Happiness and Joy be on you right and left, and may you be showered in abundance and generosity.

P

Pennywise

I'll think about it, BardMal.

I will just have to think about something new to do. I guess I just get tired coming on doing the same stuff, and I get pretty tired doing stuff by myself.

I did think about taking over in some small measure the work that Woody used to do, not that anyone could ever take over for Woody, but I have the skills to at least replace something of what we lost when he left.

We'll see.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now there, sir, is high mark to set for yourself

the amount of work that Woody put into his shop for many, many years is testament to the many levels on which one can find fun and fulfillment in these lands

*walks off whistling*

B

BardMal

I think that is a great idea. Woody's was a pretty daunting task, and no one would fault you for focusing on a small part of it.

Myself, I primarily play alone serving my wife for her crafters.

I know she needs reliable players to do the tasks and keep vendors reliably stocked as a service to the community.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh yes :) Woody of Moonglow, Runes To Go - 2 people that did a great service for the community :)

Funny part is that I lived only a few short miles away from R2G irl and we never got together as I didnt find out until he was leaving this state :sad4:

P

Pennywise

Ahhh yes :) Woody of Moonglow, Runes To Go - 2 people that did a great service for the community :)

Funny part is that I lived only a few short miles away from R2G irl and we never got together as I didnt find out until he was leaving this state :sad4:
Though raising my girls in the ways of the church, secretly, I was never a mystic, always prefering science.

Yet, I never cease to be amazed at such stories of coincidence, that go against my love and understanding of mathematics, and how the laws of chance do work.